I will be heading to Cancun soon and I'm wondering if anyone knows if it still possible to climb the pyramids at Coba. Also, I understand there is a great underground cenote nearby. Does anyone know the name of the cenote or the location?
coba ruins...can you still climb?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 2 America's Cup Regatta
- 3 TORTUGUERO OR CORCOVADO AREA FOR ONE MONTH VOLUNTEER TRIP IN APRIL/MAY
- 4 Puerto Vallarta Dreaming
- 5 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 6 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 7 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 8 Another trip to Mayan Riviera, a mystical experience this time!
- 9 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 10 Cabo airport transfers
- 11 Looking for a quiet vacation spot on the Caribbean side of Mexico
- 12 Aventura Spa or Moon Palace? And what are the best rooms in each??
- 13 Tamarindo CR = best for us?
- 14 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 15 Colorful large parrots in flocks
- 16 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 17 White water rafting the Pacuare River April
- 18 Exotic birds migrating locations
- 19 Riu vs Westin?
- 20 Sim card and power
- 21 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 22 Mexico region question
- 23 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 24 Costa rica help
- 25 car rental companies