HI, all - I was wondering if anyone has done any of the activities at the new Club Rio at the Springs Resort and Spa? They have kayaking, tubing, etc. if so, I'd love to hear what you thought. What about their bird watching tour or night hike - is there much wildlife to be seen at this property? Thanks for any guidance you can give me.
Club Rio - Springs Resort?
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 2 Backpack vs Wheels
- 3 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 4 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 5 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 6 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 7 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 8 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 9 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 10 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 11 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 12 Help with 5 days touring time
- 13 Costa Rica trip in March
- 14 Safety in Ixtapa
- 15 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 16 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 17 Adopt an animal donation?
- 18 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 19 Cabo San Lucas
- 20 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 21 Roatan advice
- 22 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 23 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 24 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 25 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.