HI, all - I was wondering if anyone has done any of the activities at the new Club Rio at the Springs Resort and Spa? They have kayaking, tubing, etc. if so, I'd love to hear what you thought. What about their bird watching tour or night hike - is there much wildlife to be seen at this property? Thanks for any guidance you can give me.
Club Rio - Springs Resort?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 an evening in San Jose...?
- 2 Volcanogirl Goes to Belize
- 3 Belize Honeymoon-What not to miss!
- 4 Embera Village
- 5 10 days backpacking in Costa Rica
- 6 Food at Leon airport?
- 7 Food at Leon airport?
- 8 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 9 condos within walking distance of marina/downtown cabo???
- 10 Bosque del Cabo question-is Phillip good with kids?
- 11 Arco Iris or Fonda vela - Monteverde accommodation
- 12 Costa Rica & Panama
- 13 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 14 La Casa Que Canta versus Capella Ixtapa
- 15 Tela and La Ceiba
- 16 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 17 March/April weather
- 18 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 19 Help! Belize or Costa Rica
- 20 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 21 One Week in Southern Belize
- 22 Costa Rica Vacation with child.
- 23 Just added three nights to Costa Rica Vacation - Leaving this Friday!
- 24 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 25 Costa Rica four nights