HI, all - I was wondering if anyone has done any of the activities at the new Club Rio at the Springs Resort and Spa? They have kayaking, tubing, etc. if so, I'd love to hear what you thought. What about their bird watching tour or night hike - is there much wildlife to be seen at this property? Thanks for any guidance you can give me.
Club Rio - Springs Resort?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Retire in Mexico or Centeral America
- 2 Bus from Guatemala City to Nicaragua
- 3 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 4 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 5 Costa Rica
- 6 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 7 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 8 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango
- 9 Car Service from Cancun Airport
- 10 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 11 Costa Rica tentative Itinerary - input please
- 12 Oaxaca Restaurant Recommendations
- 13 Cancun vs. Playa Del Carmen Area
- 14 Tocumen Airport layover
- 15 Best Restauranr Meal you had in Oaxaca
- 16 Peace Lodge? Or somewhere else?
- 17 Sayulita infomation
- 18 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 19 Wanted! Chilled beach and snorkel time on a budget, Mexico or...?
- 20 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 21 Coastal resorts for mature single male
- 22 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya
- 23 Wanted. Costa Rica All inclusive f/Calgary. Hoping for beach & town
- 24 Indianapolis to Puerto Vallarta by Land
- 25 passport expiration date?