HI, all - I was wondering if anyone has done any of the activities at the new Club Rio at the Springs Resort and Spa? They have kayaking, tubing, etc. if so, I'd love to hear what you thought. What about their bird watching tour or night hike - is there much wildlife to be seen at this property? Thanks for any guidance you can give me.
Club Rio - Springs Resort?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 2 Do we need special insurance or driver's license for rental car in Mexico
- 3 Food poisoning?
- 4 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 5 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 6 Maya Riviera to Belize or Costa Rica or Panama?
- 7 Costa Rica with a 8 year old boy?
- 8 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 9 Cruise with a 10 month old to Honduras, Guatemala, Mexico,and key west.
- 10 Flores to Chetumal by road without crossing through Belize
- 11 Central America travel over New Year's
- 12 Mexico City
- 13 Costa Rica after 15 years update me on driving
- 14 Lodging in Costa Rica in January
- 15 Thoughts on Cayo District tours/accommodation options
- 16 Place to have a wedding in May near Cancun
- 17 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 18 Costa Rica help
- 19 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 20 1 week in Panama - how does this sound?
- 21 7-8 Days in Panama. Suggested Itinerary?
- 22 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)
- 23 Costa Rica will include airport tax in ticket price
- 24 Belize in June?
- 25 BEWARE: Alamo Car Rental in San Jose STAY AWAY