We are headed to Cost Rica next week again...yay! Something about that place just gets in your blood . My question is about the Club Rio Outdoor Centre at the Springs Spa & Resort in Arenal area. I found out about it on a thread somewhere on here and it sounds fantastic. Does anyone know if you can sign up for this $99.00 tour without staying at the Springs? I would so love to stay at the Springs, but simply cannot afford the price, which if I understand correctly is over $500.00 a night? Can that be right??? So, my plan is to find a much more budget friendly motel in Arenal and hope to be able to do this...we will have a rental car. Any help here would be appreciated, thanks!
Club Rio Outdoor Centre
- 1 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 2 Belize in August with teens
- 3 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 4 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 5 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 6 Driving around costa ica
- 7 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 8 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 9 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 10 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 11 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 12 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 13 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 14 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 15 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 16 Cancun day trips
- 17 Quick CR Trip Report
- 18 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 19 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 20 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 21 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 22 Puerto Vallarta Mayan Palace
- 23 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 24 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?
- 25 help blue bay grand vs sandos riviera