We are headed to Cost Rica next week again...yay! Something about that place just gets in your blood . My question is about the Club Rio Outdoor Centre at the Springs Spa & Resort in Arenal area. I found out about it on a thread somewhere on here and it sounds fantastic. Does anyone know if you can sign up for this $99.00 tour without staying at the Springs? I would so love to stay at the Springs, but simply cannot afford the price, which if I understand correctly is over $500.00 a night? Can that be right??? So, my plan is to find a much more budget friendly motel in Arenal and hope to be able to do this...we will have a rental car. Any help here would be appreciated, thanks!
Club Rio Outdoor Centre
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 2 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 3 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 4 Costa rica help
- 5 car rental companies
- 6 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 7 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 8 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 9 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 10 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 11 cozumel tennis
- 12 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 13 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 14 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 15 Baja California
- 16 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 17 Mexico region question
- 18 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 19 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 20 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 21 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara
- 22 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 23 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 24 Semana Santa itinerary
- 25 San Jose del cabo