We are headed to Cost Rica next week again...yay! Something about that place just gets in your blood . My question is about the Club Rio Outdoor Centre at the Springs Spa & Resort in Arenal area. I found out about it on a thread somewhere on here and it sounds fantastic. Does anyone know if you can sign up for this $99.00 tour without staying at the Springs? I would so love to stay at the Springs, but simply cannot afford the price, which if I understand correctly is over $500.00 a night? Can that be right??? So, my plan is to find a much more budget friendly motel in Arenal and hope to be able to do this...we will have a rental car. Any help here would be appreciated, thanks!
Club Rio Outdoor Centre
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Colorful large parrots in flocks
- 2 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 3 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 4 Tamarindo CR = best for us?
- 5 White water rafting the Pacuare River April
- 6 Exotic birds migrating locations
- 7 Looking for a quiet vacation spot on the Caribbean side of Mexico
- 8 Riu vs Westin?
- 9 Sim card and power
- 10 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 11 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 12 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 13 Mexico region question
- 14 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 15 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 16 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 17 Costa rica help
- 18 car rental companies
- 19 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 20 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 21 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 22 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 23 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 24 cozumel tennis
- 25 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR