Some friends and I are heading to Guat. for Christmas and New Years, does anyone have suggestions on where to be for either occation. I think we would really like to find a comfortable pension to spend Xmas. I would like to hear any suggestions from people who have spent time there during the holidays.
Christmas and NewYears in Guat?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 2 Ho, Ho, Oaxaca
- 3 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 4 think twice before using expedia
- 5 Meztli Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 6 Bringing snacks into Mexico
- 7 best places in Baja
- 8 Beachfront in Tulum
- 9 Belize, first time
- 10 las palapas/mahekal???? Looking for quiet AI in Mexico???
- 11 How far a drive from Playa Grande to Riu Palace?
- 12 Catamaran Sailing in Costa Rica & Questions Answered
- 13 Costa Rica with young kids
- 14 10 Days in Central America. Where should I go?
- 15 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 16 Security in Oaxaca
- 17 Panama for Chistmas - tips? ideas?
- 18 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 19 Guatemala for adventure, activity and relaxing?
- 20 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 21 Things to do in Papagayo in the rainy season?
- 22 Shoes for Costa Rica in Nov.
- 23 One week home-stay/ language school during hoilday
- 24 Exploring “Greece” in Costa Rica
- 25 cancun