I would like advice on which beach resort, but more specifically, within each beach resort, to stay at for a trip between Christmas and New Years Eve for me and my husband (mid 30's) in Baja California.
We are looking for a 3.5 - 4 star experience, but more important is location. We'd like a hotel for relaxing on a beautiful beach and a pool, but want it to be centrally located in a town. We like to leave the resort on foot to take a walk for meals and a drink after dinner. Cheesy tourist shops aren't ideal, but they aren't a deal breaker. "Secluded" is NOT a word we want to hear, but we don't want to be over a nightclub, either!
Waikiki Beach is a perfect place for us - beach and establishments, as an example.
I'm not particular about which destination - Cabo, Puerto Vallarta, or ?? but rather *what neighborhoods/areas* should I be looking at WITHIN these destinations? Thank you!!
Robin in San Francisco, CA USA
Choosing a beach resort for Christmas Week in Baja California?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Retire in Mexico or Centeral America
- 2 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 3 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 4 Hopkins, Belize Honeymoon
- 5 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 6 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 7 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 8 Oaxaca Restaurant Recommendations
- 9 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 10 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 11 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango
- 12 Bus from Guatemala City to Nicaragua
- 13 Costa Rica
- 14 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 15 Car Service from Cancun Airport
- 16 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 17 Costa Rica tentative Itinerary - input please
- 18 Cancun vs. Playa Del Carmen Area
- 19 Tocumen Airport layover
- 20 Best Restauranr Meal you had in Oaxaca
- 21 Peace Lodge? Or somewhere else?
- 22 Sayulita infomation
- 23 Wanted! Chilled beach and snorkel time on a budget, Mexico or...?
- 24 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 25 Coastal resorts for mature single male