I would like advice on which beach resort, but more specifically, within each beach resort, to stay at for a trip between Christmas and New Years Eve for me and my husband (mid 30's) in Baja California.
We are looking for a 3.5 - 4 star experience, but more important is location. We'd like a hotel for relaxing on a beautiful beach and a pool, but want it to be centrally located in a town. We like to leave the resort on foot to take a walk for meals and a drink after dinner. Cheesy tourist shops aren't ideal, but they aren't a deal breaker. "Secluded" is NOT a word we want to hear, but we don't want to be over a nightclub, either!
Waikiki Beach is a perfect place for us - beach and establishments, as an example.
I'm not particular about which destination - Cabo, Puerto Vallarta, or ?? but rather *what neighborhoods/areas* should I be looking at WITHIN these destinations? Thank you!!
Robin in San Francisco, CA USA
Choosing a beach resort for Christmas Week in Baja California?
- 1 Cheap Dog Clothes on sale
- 2 please help!
- 3 Roatan, Belize and Cozumel excursion ideas in November
- 4 Oaxaca or San Miguel de Allende
- 5 Belize
- 6 Costa Rica All Inclusive
- 7 Just returned from Playa Del Carmen - have some new recs
- 8 Need help Planning Costa Rica Trip
- 9 Beaches in Costa Rica
- 10 Excellence Resort advice
- 11 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 12 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 13 Where's best to stay for scuba?
- 14 Bus from Guadalajara to Puerta Vallarta
- 15 Costa rica questions?
- 16 Baja California
- 17 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 18 SJO-Jaco beach transportation
- 19 Motorcycles
- 20 Studying Abroad in Costa Rica
- 21 Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
- 22 Upcoming Costa Rica Honeymoon Trip!
- 23 Nude sunbathing advice
- 24 1st Time to CR
- 25 Central America Real Estate Jobs