I would like advice on which beach resort, but more specifically, within each beach resort, to stay at for a trip between Christmas and New Years Eve for me and my husband (mid 30's) in Baja California.
We are looking for a 3.5 - 4 star experience, but more important is location. We'd like a hotel for relaxing on a beautiful beach and a pool, but want it to be centrally located in a town. We like to leave the resort on foot to take a walk for meals and a drink after dinner. Cheesy tourist shops aren't ideal, but they aren't a deal breaker. "Secluded" is NOT a word we want to hear, but we don't want to be over a nightclub, either!
Waikiki Beach is a perfect place for us - beach and establishments, as an example.
I'm not particular about which destination - Cabo, Puerto Vallarta, or ?? but rather *what neighborhoods/areas* should I be looking at WITHIN these destinations? Thank you!!
Robin in San Francisco, CA USA
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 moving to mexico
- 2 Archaeological tours
- 3 Zika and Baja California ( La Paz, Mexico)
- 4 Driving USA to Guatemala
- 5 Help with itinerary 2 week trip to Mexico
- 6 moving to mexico
- 7 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 8 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 9 Guanajuato
- 10 Cancun All inclusive
- 11 Puebla toTapachula: Chiapas Road Blocks
- 12 Ideas for a trip to CR
- 13 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 14 Overshadowed Exciting Puebla
- 15 Planning a trip to Costa Rica in September?
- 16 Finalizing Costa Rica Itinerary-a few questions
- 17 Roads Guate-Pana and Pana-Antigua and
- 18 vacation rentals in Antigua Guatemala?
- 19 girls getaway
- 20 Tulum and Akumal Tours
- 21 Starting an activity based company in Punta De Mita (Puerto Vallarta)
- 22 First time CR intinerary help
- 23 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 24 Second trip to CR - advice on Pacific coast
- 25 Yucatan/Quintana Roo Itinerary
Choosing a beach resort for Christmas Week in Baja California?