For anyone who has been to both Chan Chich and Bosque del Cabo, how did you think the two compared? We've been to BdC and loved it and are trying to decide if we want to go back or give Chan Chich a try. Would love to know your experiences - how do the rooms, activities, hiking, wildlife, food, etc. compare? Would also love to know all the activities you did and which ones you would recommend? What wildlife did you see? All that good stuff. Thanks for any guidance you can give me! Also, how many nights did you stay at Chan Chich, and was that enough?
Chan Chich vs. BdC
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 2 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 3 Food poisoning?
- 4 Do we need special insurance or driver's license for rental car in Mexico
- 5 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 6 Maya Riviera to Belize or Costa Rica or Panama?
- 7 Costa Rica with a 8 year old boy?
- 8 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 9 Cruise with a 10 month old to Honduras, Guatemala, Mexico,and key west.
- 10 Flores to Chetumal by road without crossing through Belize
- 11 Central America travel over New Year's
- 12 Mexico City
- 13 Costa Rica after 15 years update me on driving
- 14 Lodging in Costa Rica in January
- 15 Thoughts on Cayo District tours/accommodation options
- 16 Place to have a wedding in May near Cancun
- 17 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 18 Costa Rica help
- 19 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 20 1 week in Panama - how does this sound?
- 21 7-8 Days in Panama. Suggested Itinerary?
- 22 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)
- 23 Costa Rica will include airport tax in ticket price
- 24 Belize in June?
- 25 BEWARE: Alamo Car Rental in San Jose STAY AWAY