For anyone who has been to both Chan Chich and Bosque del Cabo, how did you think the two compared? We've been to BdC and loved it and are trying to decide if we want to go back or give Chan Chich a try. Would love to know your experiences - how do the rooms, activities, hiking, wildlife, food, etc. compare? Would also love to know all the activities you did and which ones you would recommend? What wildlife did you see? All that good stuff. Thanks for any guidance you can give me! Also, how many nights did you stay at Chan Chich, and was that enough?
Chan Chich vs. BdC
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 2 Cabo Alternative
- 3 Cancun & environs move to Eastern time
- 4 24 hours with a car in Cancun. Where to eat? Where to go? There now!
- 5 Cancun in March
- 6 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 7 San Jose del Cabo airport shuttle
- 8 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 9 5 Star NOT AI Beachfront Playa del Carmen
- 10 tamarindo (surfing,gun muggins and wildlife encounters)
- 11 8 days in costa rica!
- 12 Old Belize, Belize (Don't Go!)
- 13 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 14 Car Rental in Panama
- 15 Costa Rica Itinerary Help!
- 16 Belize
- 17 Planning trip to Panama
- 18 Copa Airlines?
- 19 Intercultura Samara Language School, and Safety in Samara
- 20 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 21 bicycle through central america
- 22 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 23 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 24 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 25 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen