For anyone who has been to both Chan Chich and Bosque del Cabo, how did you think the two compared? We've been to BdC and loved it and are trying to decide if we want to go back or give Chan Chich a try. Would love to know your experiences - how do the rooms, activities, hiking, wildlife, food, etc. compare? Would also love to know all the activities you did and which ones you would recommend? What wildlife did you see? All that good stuff. Thanks for any guidance you can give me! Also, how many nights did you stay at Chan Chich, and was that enough?
Chan Chich vs. BdC
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica help
- 2 1 week in Panama - how does this sound?
- 3 7-8 Days in Panama. Suggested Itinerary?
- 4 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 5 Thoughts on Cayo District tours/accommodation options
- 6 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 7 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)
- 8 Costa Rica will include airport tax in ticket price
- 9 Belize in June?
- 10 BEWARE: Alamo Car Rental in San Jose STAY AWAY
- 11 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 12 Tulemar bungalows vs Arenas del Mar
- 13 Mexico City
- 14 How to climb volcanoes at night
- 15 Two Young Women Traveling Alone in Mexico
- 16 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 17 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 18 Questions re. Bosque del Cabo Cabinas
- 19 Monteverde Accomodations
- 20 Oaxaca in November
- 21 Costa Rica Intinerary help--Arenal and Guanacaste
- 22 DD and I recently returned from five wonderful fun filled days in PV
- 23 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 24 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 25 Costa Rica with a 8 year old boy?