For anyone who has been to both Chan Chich and Bosque del Cabo, how did you think the two compared? We've been to BdC and loved it and are trying to decide if we want to go back or give Chan Chich a try. Would love to know your experiences - how do the rooms, activities, hiking, wildlife, food, etc. compare? Would also love to know all the activities you did and which ones you would recommend? What wildlife did you see? All that good stuff. Thanks for any guidance you can give me! Also, how many nights did you stay at Chan Chich, and was that enough?
Chan Chich vs. BdC
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Beach Erosion in Playa del Carmen??
- 2 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 3 Hopkins, Belize Honeymoon
- 4 Squeamish about House Bugs in Mexico
- 5 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 6 Shuttle transport San Cristobal to Palenque
- 7 Easter (or Semana Santa) in Nicaragua
- 8 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 9 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 10 Leo Rodriguez is a great local guide/drive
- 11 Retire in Mexico or Centeral America
- 12 6 days in Cancun and Riviera Maya end of May
- 13 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 14 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 15 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 16 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 17 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 18 Oaxaca Restaurant Recommendations
- 19 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 20 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango
- 21 Bus from Guatemala City to Nicaragua
- 22 Costa Rica
- 23 Car Service from Cancun Airport
- 24 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 25 Costa Rica tentative Itinerary - input please