For anyone who has been to both Chan Chich and Bosque del Cabo, how did you think the two compared? We've been to BdC and loved it and are trying to decide if we want to go back or give Chan Chich a try. Would love to know your experiences - how do the rooms, activities, hiking, wildlife, food, etc. compare? Would also love to know all the activities you did and which ones you would recommend? What wildlife did you see? All that good stuff. Thanks for any guidance you can give me! Also, how many nights did you stay at Chan Chich, and was that enough?
Chan Chich vs. BdC
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Purchase, Real/Novelty, passport, passport, id, card, cards
- 2 costa rica in a car in two weeks
- 3 Cancun - Reliable Car Rental?
- 4 Oaxaca City, MX guide recomendation
- 5 costa rica catamaran trips
- 6 Labor Day Weekend Weather in Playa Del Carmen
- 7 Four Seasons Punta Mita
- 8 Interbus and San Jose
- 9 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 10 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 11 Cancun nightlife
- 12 Any recommendations for activities or adventures for kids in Riviera Maya
- 13 Trip ideas needed please
- 14 Hotel or House in Tulum?
- 15 Airport Transfers from Los Cabos Airport
- 16 December trip to CR ...Is the tour company correct ?
- 17 if we do bosque del cabo-where else can we go that is nearby?
- 18 Playa del Carmen
- 19 Villahermosa, Tabasco to San Cristobal de las Casas, Chiapas
- 20 Bicycle riding in La Pas Mexico
- 21 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 22 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 23 tours to gatun locks panama
- 24 Panama in October
- 25 hotels in oaxaca centro historico