We plan a 3-4 week around part of Central America or Brazil, starting in mid June 2011. I am finding a lot of contradictory information regarding the weather at this time of year. As it is honeymoon, we would like to get in more than average beach time and therefore want it warm and sunny. Can anyone advise on weather in say mexico, guatemala, belize, honduras or alternatively in rio de janeiro and salvador at that time of year.
Central America or Brazil - weather in June
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Nicaragua a good choice? we want a local feel!!
- 2 Family vacation in beautiful, blissful Belize
- 3 Tubing in Belize
- 4 lodging in lima and cuzco, peru
- 5 Cuzco, Peru - Altitude sickness is it always a problem there?
- 6 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 7 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 8 Beach Erosion in Playa del Carmen??
- 9 Gunacaste All Inclusive
- 10 La Casa Que Canta versus Capella Ixtapa
- 11 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 12 Showers with butterflies on the OSA & Quetzal near Poas: CR TR
- 13 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 14 Looking for member reviews of Gran Caribe Real in Cancun
- 15 Glover continues on to Mexico (after Colombia)
- 16 13 nights in Costa Rica Itinerary
- 17 celebration in Huatulco - Villa Pacifico or VillaBlanca or other? Help please
- 18 Fairmont Mayakoba and Playa del Carmen Trip Report
- 19 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 20 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 21 A hotel on the beach in Tamarindo
- 22 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 23 cost of private car between different places in Costa Rica
- 24 A great destination in Costa Rica: the Osa Peninsula and Bosque del Cabo
- 25 Looking for Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Help