We plan a 3-4 week around part of Central America or Brazil, starting in mid June 2011. I am finding a lot of contradictory information regarding the weather at this time of year. As it is honeymoon, we would like to get in more than average beach time and therefore want it warm and sunny. Can anyone advise on weather in say mexico, guatemala, belize, honduras or alternatively in rio de janeiro and salvador at that time of year.
Central America or Brazil - weather in June
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 2 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 3 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 4 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 5 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 6 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 7 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 8 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 9 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 10 Belize Itinerary help!
- 11 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 12 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 13 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 14 Costa Rica Travel
- 15 Planning Mexico by February
- 16 Costa Rica best river rafting company
- 17 Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua or Costa Rica for a photography buff?
- 18 A Week in Montezuma
- 19 Mexico City Restaurant Recommendations
- 20 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 21 Book set in Panama
- 22 Puerto Vallarta trip Nov 2014
- 23 THE WESTIN LAGUNAMAR OCEAN RESORT VILLAS & SPA, CANCUN
- 24 Rental car at Liberia Airport
- 25 Private Driver needed SJO to Limon