My friends and I are traveling to Central America in mid February and would like to seek your advice regarding seeing the "Best of Central America" in this time period. Is it possible to see Guatemala, Costa Rica, and Panama in 9 days? How difficult is it to travel around, e.g. flying from Guatemala and Costa Rica or Panama? I would be grateful for your input. If you had 9 days in Central America, which places/cities/countries would you visit. Thank you for your help and advice.
Central America for 9 Days
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 What area in Mexico is safe for kids with calm beautiful beaches?
- 2 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 3 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 4 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 5 Mi tocaya y yo en Panama
- 6 Bus from SJO to San Jose , Costa Rica
- 7 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 8 Getting to Tortuguero -- worth the trip?
- 9 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 10 Somewhere hot!
- 11 Mexico City where to stay for 4 nights
- 12 Family Vacation, Caribbean Costa Rica and Panama
- 13 Back From Puerto Vallarta
- 14 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 15 Cancun-discounts.com
- 16 Mexico City, Chiapas and Yucutan, too much??
- 17 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 18 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 19 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 20 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 21 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 22 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 23 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 24 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old
- 25 1 month itinerary US/Mexico