My friends and I are traveling to Central America in mid February and would like to seek your advice regarding seeing the "Best of Central America" in this time period. Is it possible to see Guatemala, Costa Rica, and Panama in 9 days? How difficult is it to travel around, e.g. flying from Guatemala and Costa Rica or Panama? I would be grateful for your input. If you had 9 days in Central America, which places/cities/countries would you visit. Thank you for your help and advice.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 First Vacation!
- 2 Finally made it!
- 3 Beware of timeshare Casa Dorada
- 4 Itinerary help
- 5 First time to Mexico - GTO and SMA General questions
- 6 Cell Phone Internet While in Mexico?
- 7 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 8 Belize -- Lamanai and X'Tan Ha
- 9 Belize-first timer ?s for Cayes & Cayo w/ Guatemala
- 10 Activities in Costa Rica
- 11 Looking for a really unique day trip in Costa Rica
- 12 all about volcano boarding in Nicaragua
- 13 ATV's, Nightlife, and Poker Cancun
- 14 Private Driver/Assistant Cancun
- 15 Sayulita, Mexico Beaches and hotels
- 16 Costa Rica vs. Mexico vs. Hawaii
- 17 beaches in El Salvador near a town
- 18 Gluten Free Belize
- 19 Is this a Doable Day Trip?
- 20 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 21 Ritz Carlton Cancun for Romantic Getaway or Too Much of "Party Place?"
- 22 In Cancun right now..
- 23 Driving there in Baja: safe or not?
- 24 La Fortuna or Manuel Antonio?
- 25 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report