My friends and I are traveling to Central America in mid February and would like to seek your advice regarding seeing the "Best of Central America" in this time period. Is it possible to see Guatemala, Costa Rica, and Panama in 9 days? How difficult is it to travel around, e.g. flying from Guatemala and Costa Rica or Panama? I would be grateful for your input. If you had 9 days in Central America, which places/cities/countries would you visit. Thank you for your help and advice.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Playa Del Carmen All Inclusive with party atmosphere?
- 2 Best resort for our situation?
- 3 Chef/Cater in El Valle, Panama
- 4 Great Infographic on SportFishing in Costa Rica
- 5 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 6 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 7 Driver needed for Panama City
- 8 Manuel Antonio - Private Villa or Tulemar?
- 9 Tikal
- 10 Transportation to hotel from airport
- 11 Bosque Del Cabo one week or split with Iguana Lodge
- 12 Belize - need help with planning our 10 days
- 13 Tour/Excursion operators Arenal & Manuel Antonio
- 14 Sarah's Cozy Casita's/Playa Coronado
- 15 Belize-how many days for beach and jungle
- 16 Best bus service from Queretero to San Miguel d"Alende
- 17 Sunday bus schedule hours
- 18 Need help w/mother/daughter 3 day side excursion
- 19 Visit to Xela, Antigua, Atitlan
- 20 Glover's ongoing report on Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua
- 21 Iberostar Club Membership Sales Pitch
- 22 Help with excursions from Black Rock Lodge
- 23 STAY AWAY FROM AMERICA CAR RENTAL!!
- 24 Belize, Rotaan, Cozumel - WHAT TO DO?? HELP!!
- 25 Entertaining young children in Tulum/Akumal