My friends and I are traveling to Central America in mid February and would like to seek your advice regarding seeing the "Best of Central America" in this time period. Is it possible to see Guatemala, Costa Rica, and Panama in 9 days? How difficult is it to travel around, e.g. flying from Guatemala and Costa Rica or Panama? I would be grateful for your input. If you had 9 days in Central America, which places/cities/countries would you visit. Thank you for your help and advice.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://klereumcol.com/pronabolin-reviews/
- 2 Uncrowded Experience in Yucatan
- 3 Avoiding mosquitos at all inclusive in Riviera Maya?
- 4 Need a 2 bedroom hotel room in Historical district
- 5 NEED HELP WITH DAY OF THE DEAD AND BUTTERFLIES TRIP
- 6 Traveling to Central America
- 7 Guatemala trip tribute Part II
- 8 30th wedding anniversary trip planning - Mexico
- 9 Getting around in Costa Rica
- 10 Two active couples looking for accommodations in Costa Rica
- 11 Costa Rica - Staying in Playa Hermosa??
- 12 Guanajuato
- 13 Costa Rica January
- 14 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 15 Shopping
- 16 Off the beaten path Playa Del Carmen
- 17 Yucatan travel guide recommendations
- 18 Driving in Belize
- 19 Mexico itinerary for 8-9 days
- 20 Guatemala trip tribute Part I
- 21 Roatan
- 22 Mexico City and...?
- 23 Nicaragua-avoid if you can
- 24 Isla Mujeres over Thanksgiving
- 25 First time to cabo helP??