My friends and I are traveling to Central America in mid February and would like to seek your advice regarding seeing the "Best of Central America" in this time period. Is it possible to see Guatemala, Costa Rica, and Panama in 9 days? How difficult is it to travel around, e.g. flying from Guatemala and Costa Rica or Panama? I would be grateful for your input. If you had 9 days in Central America, which places/cities/countries would you visit. Thank you for your help and advice.
Central America for 9 Days
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 First Timer to Mexico - Itinerary help please
- 2 Food poisoning?
- 3 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 4 Costa Rica Allergy Accommodations for Tree Nuts and Dairy
- 5 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 6 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 7 Maya Riviera to Belize or Costa Rica or Panama?
- 8 The product is really effective in reducing
- 9 Mexico City
- 10 Do we need special insurance or driver's license for rental car in Mexico
- 11 Costa Rica with a 8 year old boy?
- 12 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 13 Cruise with a 10 month old to Honduras, Guatemala, Mexico,and key west.
- 14 Flores to Chetumal by road without crossing through Belize
- 15 Central America travel over New Year's
- 16 Costa Rica after 15 years update me on driving
- 17 Lodging in Costa Rica in January
- 18 Thoughts on Cayo District tours/accommodation options
- 19 Place to have a wedding in May near Cancun
- 20 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 21 Costa Rica help
- 22 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 23 1 week in Panama - how does this sound?
- 24 7-8 Days in Panama. Suggested Itinerary?
- 25 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)