My friends and I are traveling to Central America in mid February and would like to seek your advice regarding seeing the "Best of Central America" in this time period. Is it possible to see Guatemala, Costa Rica, and Panama in 9 days? How difficult is it to travel around, e.g. flying from Guatemala and Costa Rica or Panama? I would be grateful for your input. If you had 9 days in Central America, which places/cities/countries would you visit. Thank you for your help and advice.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 vacation rentals in Antigua Guatemala?
- 2 Cancun All inclusive
- 3 http://newmusclesupplements.com/muscle-xtx/
- 4 http://newmusclesupplements.com/muscle-xtx/
- 5 Finalizing Costa Rica Itinerary-a few questions
- 6 Overshadowed Exciting Puebla
- 7 Roads Guate-Pana and Pana-Antigua and
- 8 Planning a trip to Costa Rica in September?
- 9 Ideas for a trip to CR
- 10 girls getaway
- 11 Tulum and Akumal Tours
- 12 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 13 Guanajuato
- 14 Starting an activity based company in Punta De Mita (Puerto Vallarta)
- 15 First time CR intinerary help
- 16 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 17 Second trip to CR - advice on Pacific coast
- 18 Yucatan/Quintana Roo Itinerary
- 19 Costa Rica 4 areas help
- 20 Cancun and cuba
- 21 Antigua & Guate; Primera Vez en Centroamérica
- 22 Riviera Maya weather next week
- 23 Travelling the coast of Mexico
- 24 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 25 Hotels in Playa del Carmen?