My friends and I are traveling to Central America in mid February and would like to seek your advice regarding seeing the "Best of Central America" in this time period. Is it possible to see Guatemala, Costa Rica, and Panama in 9 days? How difficult is it to travel around, e.g. flying from Guatemala and Costa Rica or Panama? I would be grateful for your input. If you had 9 days in Central America, which places/cities/countries would you visit. Thank you for your help and advice.
Central America for 9 Days
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Shuttle transport San Cristobal to Palenque
- 2 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 3 Squeamish about House Bugs in Mexico
- 4 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 5 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 6 Leo Rodriguez is a great local guide/drive
- 7 Retire in Mexico or Centeral America
- 8 6 days in Cancun and Riviera Maya end of May
- 9 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 10 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 11 Beach Erosion in Playa del Carmen??
- 12 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 13 Hopkins, Belize Honeymoon
- 14 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 15 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 16 Oaxaca Restaurant Recommendations
- 17 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 18 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango
- 19 Bus from Guatemala City to Nicaragua
- 20 Costa Rica
- 21 Car Service from Cancun Airport
- 22 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 23 Costa Rica tentative Itinerary - input please
- 24 Cancun vs. Playa Del Carmen Area
- 25 Tocumen Airport layover