I know I may be that guy at some tourist site talking on my cell phone and for that I apologize now. However, if I didn't have my phone and computer with me I would turn a 26 day vacation to a 7 day vacation. I have tried to search on the internet and this forum regarding Belizian Data plans. Presently my carrier offers a plan that gives me about 150 minutes of talk, 100 mb of data and 200 texts. Is there anything compareable in Belize. Is my Data plan going to be worthless in the Mountain Pine Region? The data is what I really need unfortunately. I probably will use 200 mb of data during my stay unless I can figure out a way to access my information through my computer before it gets sent to my phone. Are most remote spots dial up or nothing at all? Any ideas other than leave my work at home which I would love to do. I know of a few internet cafes from past trips when I wasn't as connected.
Cell Phones and Data Plans
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 2 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 3 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 4 Costa rica help
- 5 car rental companies
- 6 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 7 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 8 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 9 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 10 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 11 cozumel tennis
- 12 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 13 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 14 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 15 Baja California
- 16 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 17 Mexico region question
- 18 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 19 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 20 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 21 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara
- 22 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 23 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 24 Semana Santa itinerary
- 25 San Jose del cabo