I know I may be that guy at some tourist site talking on my cell phone and for that I apologize now. However, if I didn't have my phone and computer with me I would turn a 26 day vacation to a 7 day vacation. I have tried to search on the internet and this forum regarding Belizian Data plans. Presently my carrier offers a plan that gives me about 150 minutes of talk, 100 mb of data and 200 texts. Is there anything compareable in Belize. Is my Data plan going to be worthless in the Mountain Pine Region? The data is what I really need unfortunately. I probably will use 200 mb of data during my stay unless I can figure out a way to access my information through my computer before it gets sent to my phone. Are most remote spots dial up or nothing at all? Any ideas other than leave my work at home which I would love to do. I know of a few internet cafes from past trips when I wasn't as connected.
Cell Phones and Data Plans
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 2 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 3 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 4 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 5 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 6 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 7 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old
- 8 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 9 1 month itinerary US/Mexico
- 10 August weather in Cabo San Lucas?
- 11 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 12 Photos from Panama (Chiriqui, Canal Zone) February 2014
- 13 Meditation and/or yoga retreat
- 14 NY Times article about Osa Peninsula
- 15 Suggestions for a Unique, Non-Touristy quick trip to the CANCUN area??
- 16 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 17 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 18 Costa Rica - Family of 6 - July
- 19 Looking for Belize itinerary planning suggestions
- 20 Family Vacation, Caribbean Costa Rica and Panama
- 21 Hopefulist in Belize, 2014
- 22 International connectons through San Pedro Sula or Panama City
- 23 Looking for a resort similar to excellence playa Mujeres
- 24 Mi tocaya y yo en Panama
- 25 Driving adventure