I know I may be that guy at some tourist site talking on my cell phone and for that I apologize now. However, if I didn't have my phone and computer with me I would turn a 26 day vacation to a 7 day vacation. I have tried to search on the internet and this forum regarding Belizian Data plans. Presently my carrier offers a plan that gives me about 150 minutes of talk, 100 mb of data and 200 texts. Is there anything compareable in Belize. Is my Data plan going to be worthless in the Mountain Pine Region? The data is what I really need unfortunately. I probably will use 200 mb of data during my stay unless I can figure out a way to access my information through my computer before it gets sent to my phone. Are most remote spots dial up or nothing at all? Any ideas other than leave my work at home which I would love to do. I know of a few internet cafes from past trips when I wasn't as connected.
Cell Phones and Data Plans
- 1 Belize
- 2 Costa Rica
- 3 please help!
- 4 First trip to Belize.. help!
- 5 Costa Rica Rainforests
- 6 Just returned from Playa Del Carmen - have some new recs
- 7 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 8 Roatan, Belize and Cozumel excursion ideas in November
- 9 Oaxaca or San Miguel de Allende
- 10 Costa Rica All Inclusive
- 11 Need help Planning Costa Rica Trip
- 12 Beaches in Costa Rica
- 13 Excellence Resort advice
- 14 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 15 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 16 Where's best to stay for scuba?
- 17 Bus from Guadalajara to Puerta Vallarta
- 18 Costa rica questions?
- 19 Baja California
- 20 SJO-Jaco beach transportation
- 21 Motorcycles
- 22 Studying Abroad in Costa Rica
- 23 Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
- 24 Upcoming Costa Rica Honeymoon Trip!
- 25 Nude sunbathing advice