I know I may be that guy at some tourist site talking on my cell phone and for that I apologize now. However, if I didn't have my phone and computer with me I would turn a 26 day vacation to a 7 day vacation. I have tried to search on the internet and this forum regarding Belizian Data plans. Presently my carrier offers a plan that gives me about 150 minutes of talk, 100 mb of data and 200 texts. Is there anything compareable in Belize. Is my Data plan going to be worthless in the Mountain Pine Region? The data is what I really need unfortunately. I probably will use 200 mb of data during my stay unless I can figure out a way to access my information through my computer before it gets sent to my phone. Are most remote spots dial up or nothing at all? Any ideas other than leave my work at home which I would love to do. I know of a few internet cafes from past trips when I wasn't as connected.
Cell Phones and Data Plans
- 1 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 2 Riviera Maya Weather in June
- 3 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 4 Tamarindo hotel? Best for group of guys.
- 5 Authentic cuban cigars in COsta Rica??
- 6 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 7 Oasis Cancun or Costa Real??
- 8 Oasis Cancun
- 9 Driving
- 10 Driving around costa ica
- 11 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 12 Nice, child-friendly timeshare in Cancun/Playa del Carmen
- 13 Campeche anyone?
- 14 Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio
- 15 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 16 Belize in August with teens
- 17 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 18 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 19 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 20 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 21 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 22 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 23 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 24 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 25 AI in Cancun vicinity