Taking a student group to Panajachel in two weeks. Three leaders need to have cell phones for emergency communication. Do we use our own cell phones (ATT, Verizon)? Better to get a phone there? Been there five times previously - school never required this in past. Any advice?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 2 Favorite Surf Towns in Central America
- 3 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 4 2 weeks in Mexico in September - any advice?
- 5 Tulum (camping)
- 6 Seaweed in Cancun. Royalton Riviera July 2015
- 7 Mexico City - an underrated destination
- 8 Suggestions for tour for last day
- 9 Connection in Mexico City from Buenos Aires to Los Angeles. Enough time?
- 10 Riviera Maya
- 11 Excursions
- 12 Amazing vacation in Panama
- 13 Costa Rica & Nicaragua in 16days ?
- 14 How early to book Mexico vacation from SF?
- 15 Peurto Escondido or PV (please help!)
- 16 Costa Rica 8 days in Feb
- 17 Eric Brahms
- 18 Where to stay in Oaxaca, Mexico?
- 19 Going to Ixtapa & Zihue mid July
- 20 River Lodge in Costa Rica?
- 21 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 22 Cancel a timeshare
- 23 Suze Posada de Roger
- 24 Kid friendly resort in Riviera Maya
- 25 San Jose Itinerary