Taking a student group to Panajachel in two weeks. Three leaders need to have cell phones for emergency communication. Do we use our own cell phones (ATT, Verizon)? Better to get a phone there? Been there five times previously - school never required this in past. Any advice?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Osa Peninsula
- 2 car needed for trip to Yucatan?
- 3 Costa Rica- 1 week September
- 4 2 weeks in Mexico
- 5 Merida-where to stay
- 6 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 7 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango
- 8 Hopefulist in Guatemala, Spring 2015
- 9 Cancun AI - best beach? please help
- 10 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 11 Sun, Sand and the Yucatan
- 12 Where should we spend four nights in Maya Riviera?
- 13 ADO Bus Ticket Question
- 14 Injury on the Belize Zip- need legal advice
- 15 Panama-like canal in the near future for Nicaragua?
- 16 Advice desired for a family trip to costa rica
- 17 help with getting from to Oaxaca to Merida via bus- w/ stops, of course!
- 18 What's the best hotel in the Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica?
- 19 SFO to Mexico_5 days total
- 20 CasaMagana Marriott Puerto Vallart
- 21 Family Fun in Dominical-Trip Report
- 22 Solo Female traveler in Mexico- please review my rough itinerary
- 23 Tamarindo, Costa Rica, in July
- 24 New Large Resort in Tela Honduras
- 25 Mexico City Hotels