Taking a student group to Panajachel in two weeks. Three leaders need to have cell phones for emergency communication. Do we use our own cell phones (ATT, Verizon)? Better to get a phone there? Been there five times previously - school never required this in past. Any advice?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Car Rental in Cancun
- 2 Good eats near Lagunamar?
- 3 One month surf and yoga
- 4 Resorts on the Yucatan Peninsula
- 5 Interjet Airline
- 6 Ticket changes for Tikal - buy in advance at Banrural bank
- 7 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 8 Guanaster, costa rica
- 9 Family Trip to Playa del Carmen,Mexico March 2017
- 10 Our first trip to Mexico-It won't be our last!
- 11 Returning home
- 12 Suggested destinations, Yucatan Peninsula, Xmas/NYE.
- 13 One week in CR...stay in one area or divide time
- 14 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 15 Airport Shuttle in Mazatlan
- 16 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 17 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 18 Dr Simon Andrew Casey - Want to know about Mexican Culture ??
- 19 Cancun all inclusive
- 20 Advice Needed For a Trip to Belize
- 21 Your favorite Mayan sites?
- 22 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 23 Expired Mexican Passport going to Mexico
- 24 Recommendations for family vacation in Puerto Vallarta or other ideas???
- 25 White hair in Valladolid....