Taking a student group to Panajachel in two weeks. Three leaders need to have cell phones for emergency communication. Do we use our own cell phones (ATT, Verizon)? Better to get a phone there? Been there five times previously - school never required this in past. Any advice?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Netflix customer support phone number!!1-8-0-0-8-4-1-6-4-3-6>>
- 2 Mérida, Yucatán and Cancún, Quintana Roo
- 3 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 4 Uvita or Puerto Viejo
- 5 After Bosque del Cabo, where next?
- 6 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 7 Puerto Jiminez Costa Rica in July
- 8 Arenal area: Los Logos or Arenal Springs?
- 9 Costa Rica Itinerary - Help
- 10 Music Video
- 11 July Adventure
- 12 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 13 Guatemala trip in August?
- 14 Colonial Mexico for 1 Week - Help?
- 15 Driving Central America
- 16 Nicaragua -- connection
- 17 Driving in Mexico
- 18 june trip-help with itinerary
- 19 3 weeks on the west coast
- 20 Mexico destination for family vacation - not $$$$$
- 21 MEXICAN CAR RENTAL - YUCATAN
- 22 help from a Panamanian
- 23 Costa Rica Vacation Ideas 8 nights
- 24 Costa Rica Guanacaste Region and Reserva Conchal
- 25 Belize in mid September