Taking a student group to Panajachel in two weeks. Three leaders need to have cell phones for emergency communication. Do we use our own cell phones (ATT, Verizon)? Better to get a phone there? Been there five times previously - school never required this in past. Any advice?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Family Christmas Vacation in Mexico
- 2 7 day itinerary for Costa Rica
- 3 mexico city and puebla?
- 4 San Jose del Cabo-La Playita Beach
- 5 10 Day Costa Rica
- 6 Family Resort Cancun/Playa
- 7 A week in San Jose Costa Rica
- 8 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 9 Cancun to Guatemala
- 10 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 11 Top Mayan Ruins to visit
- 12 San Miguel trivia
- 13 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 14 Mid September Honeymoon Suggestions Inclusive
- 15 Can a U.S permanent resident driving feom Cancun to Belize City, Belize?
- 16 Need wedding white wine in Costa Rica
- 17 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 18 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 19 puerto vallarta
- 20 California Baja
- 21 Family All inclusive Riviera Maya
- 22 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 23 Best plan - suggestions
- 24 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 25 Costa Rica Honeymoon May 2018