Taking a student group to Panajachel in two weeks. Three leaders need to have cell phones for emergency communication. Do we use our own cell phones (ATT, Verizon)? Better to get a phone there? Been there five times previously - school never required this in past. Any advice?
Cell phone in Guatemala (Panajachel)
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 2 Cabo Alternative
- 3 Cancun & environs move to Eastern time
- 4 24 hours with a car in Cancun. Where to eat? Where to go? There now!
- 5 Cancun in March
- 6 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 7 San Jose del Cabo airport shuttle
- 8 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 9 5 Star NOT AI Beachfront Playa del Carmen
- 10 tamarindo (surfing,gun muggins and wildlife encounters)
- 11 8 days in costa rica!
- 12 Old Belize, Belize (Don't Go!)
- 13 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 14 Car Rental in Panama
- 15 Costa Rica Itinerary Help!
- 16 Belize
- 17 Planning trip to Panama
- 18 Copa Airlines?
- 19 Intercultura Samara Language School, and Safety in Samara
- 20 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 21 bicycle through central america
- 22 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 23 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 24 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 25 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen