Taking a student group to Panajachel in two weeks. Three leaders need to have cell phones for emergency communication. Do we use our own cell phones (ATT, Verizon)? Better to get a phone there? Been there five times previously - school never required this in past. Any advice?
Cell phone in Guatemala (Panajachel)
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Oaxaca Restaurant Recommendations
- 2 Retire in Mexico or Centeral America
- 3 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 4 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 5 Hopkins, Belize Honeymoon
- 6 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 7 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 8 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango
- 9 Bus from Guatemala City to Nicaragua
- 10 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 11 Costa Rica
- 12 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 13 Car Service from Cancun Airport
- 14 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 15 Costa Rica tentative Itinerary - input please
- 16 Cancun vs. Playa Del Carmen Area
- 17 Tocumen Airport layover
- 18 Best Restauranr Meal you had in Oaxaca
- 19 Peace Lodge? Or somewhere else?
- 20 Sayulita infomation
- 21 Wanted! Chilled beach and snorkel time on a budget, Mexico or...?
- 22 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 23 Coastal resorts for mature single male
- 24 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya
- 25 Wanted. Costa Rica All inclusive f/Calgary. Hoping for beach & town