We are hoping to take the Caravan Tour to Panama in April 2013 and have asked a friend to accompany us. We took the Caravan Tour to Costa Rica & loved it. But after reading reviews on the trip to Panama I am about to reconsider. Has anyone been on this tour recently? The reviews on the Playa Blanca hotel has been very discouraging also. I guess they changed ownership very recently. Any advice would be appreciated. Am not interested in doing it on our own or with another tour company. Thanks
Caravan Tour to Panama Canal for 2013
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica help
- 2 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 3 Mexico City
- 4 1 week in Panama - how does this sound?
- 5 7-8 Days in Panama. Suggested Itinerary?
- 6 Thoughts on Cayo District tours/accommodation options
- 7 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 8 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)
- 9 Costa Rica will include airport tax in ticket price
- 10 Belize in June?
- 11 BEWARE: Alamo Car Rental in San Jose STAY AWAY
- 12 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 13 Tulemar bungalows vs Arenas del Mar
- 14 How to climb volcanoes at night
- 15 Two Young Women Traveling Alone in Mexico
- 16 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 17 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 18 Questions re. Bosque del Cabo Cabinas
- 19 Monteverde Accomodations
- 20 Oaxaca in November
- 21 Costa Rica Intinerary help--Arenal and Guanacaste
- 22 DD and I recently returned from five wonderful fun filled days in PV
- 23 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 24 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 25 Costa Rica with a 8 year old boy?