We are hoping to take the Caravan Tour to Panama in April 2013 and have asked a friend to accompany us. We took the Caravan Tour to Costa Rica & loved it. But after reading reviews on the trip to Panama I am about to reconsider. Has anyone been on this tour recently? The reviews on the Playa Blanca hotel has been very discouraging also. I guess they changed ownership very recently. Any advice would be appreciated. Am not interested in doing it on our own or with another tour company. Thanks
Caravan Tour to Panama Canal for 2013
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 2 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 3 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 4 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 5 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 6 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 7 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 8 Belize Itinerary help!
- 9 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 10 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 11 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 12 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 13 Costa Rica Travel
- 14 Planning Mexico by February
- 15 Costa Rica best river rafting company
- 16 Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua or Costa Rica for a photography buff?
- 17 A Week in Montezuma
- 18 Mexico City Restaurant Recommendations
- 19 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 20 Book set in Panama
- 21 Puerto Vallarta trip Nov 2014
- 22 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 23 THE WESTIN LAGUNAMAR OCEAN RESORT VILLAS & SPA, CANCUN
- 24 Rental car at Liberia Airport
- 25 Private Driver needed SJO to Limon