We are hoping to take the Caravan Tour to Panama in April 2013 and have asked a friend to accompany us. We took the Caravan Tour to Costa Rica & loved it. But after reading reviews on the trip to Panama I am about to reconsider. Has anyone been on this tour recently? The reviews on the Playa Blanca hotel has been very discouraging also. I guess they changed ownership very recently. Any advice would be appreciated. Am not interested in doing it on our own or with another tour company. Thanks
Caravan Tour to Panama Canal for 2013
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 2 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 3 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 4 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 5 Apartment Finders
- 6 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 7 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 8 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 9 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 10 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 11 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 12 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 13 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old
- 14 1 month itinerary US/Mexico
- 15 August weather in Cabo San Lucas?
- 16 Photos from Panama (Chiriqui, Canal Zone) February 2014
- 17 Meditation and/or yoga retreat
- 18 NY Times article about Osa Peninsula
- 19 Suggestions for a Unique, Non-Touristy quick trip to the CANCUN area??
- 20 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 21 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 22 Costa Rica - Family of 6 - July
- 23 Looking for Belize itinerary planning suggestions
- 24 Family Vacation, Caribbean Costa Rica and Panama
- 25 Hopefulist in Belize, 2014