We are hoping to take the Caravan Tour to Panama in April 2013 and have asked a friend to accompany us. We took the Caravan Tour to Costa Rica & loved it. But after reading reviews on the trip to Panama I am about to reconsider. Has anyone been on this tour recently? The reviews on the Playa Blanca hotel has been very discouraging also. I guess they changed ownership very recently. Any advice would be appreciated. Am not interested in doing it on our own or with another tour company. Thanks
Caravan Tour to Panama Canal for 2013
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 2 Costa Rica with a 8 year old boy?
- 3 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 4 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 5 Cruise with a 10 month old to Honduras, Guatemala, Mexico,and key west.
- 6 Maya Riviera to Belize or Costa Rica or Panama?
- 7 Flores to Chetumal by road without crossing through Belize
- 8 Central America travel over New Year's
- 9 Mexico City
- 10 Costa Rica after 15 years update me on driving
- 11 Lodging in Costa Rica in January
- 12 Thoughts on Cayo District tours/accommodation options
- 13 Place to have a wedding in May near Cancun
- 14 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 15 Costa Rica help
- 16 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 17 1 week in Panama - how does this sound?
- 18 7-8 Days in Panama. Suggested Itinerary?
- 19 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)
- 20 Costa Rica will include airport tax in ticket price
- 21 Belize in June?
- 22 BEWARE: Alamo Car Rental in San Jose STAY AWAY
- 23 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 24 Tulemar bungalows vs Arenas del Mar
- 25 How to climb volcanoes at night