We are hoping to take the Caravan Tour to Panama in April 2013 and have asked a friend to accompany us. We took the Caravan Tour to Costa Rica & loved it. But after reading reviews on the trip to Panama I am about to reconsider. Has anyone been on this tour recently? The reviews on the Playa Blanca hotel has been very discouraging also. I guess they changed ownership very recently. Any advice would be appreciated. Am not interested in doing it on our own or with another tour company. Thanks
Caravan Tour to Panama Canal for 2013
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 2 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 3 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 4 Costa rica help
- 5 car rental companies
- 6 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 7 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 8 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 9 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 10 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 11 cozumel tennis
- 12 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 13 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 14 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 15 Baja California
- 16 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 17 Mexico region question
- 18 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 19 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 20 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 21 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara
- 22 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 23 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 24 Semana Santa itinerary
- 25 San Jose del cabo