I was thinking about stopping at Carara Park on the way to Manuel Antonio from San Jose. We are flying in that day and I would like to stop, get out and go for a hike so that we could stretch our legs and enjoy a bit of C.R. that I haven't seen before. Would like to do about an hour or so of hiking. What are the trails like? Our driver doesn't mind stopping. What do you think? Thanks for your input in advance.
Carara National Park
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Place to have a wedding in May near Cancun
- 2 Thoughts on Cayo District tours/accommodation options
- 3 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 4 Lodging in Costa Rica in January
- 5 Costa Rica help
- 6 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 7 Mexico City
- 8 1 week in Panama - how does this sound?
- 9 7-8 Days in Panama. Suggested Itinerary?
- 10 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)
- 11 Costa Rica will include airport tax in ticket price
- 12 Belize in June?
- 13 BEWARE: Alamo Car Rental in San Jose STAY AWAY
- 14 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 15 Tulemar bungalows vs Arenas del Mar
- 16 How to climb volcanoes at night
- 17 Two Young Women Traveling Alone in Mexico
- 18 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 19 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 20 Questions re. Bosque del Cabo Cabinas
- 21 Monteverde Accomodations
- 22 Oaxaca in November
- 23 Costa Rica Intinerary help--Arenal and Guanacaste
- 24 DD and I recently returned from five wonderful fun filled days in PV
- 25 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?