I was thinking about stopping at Carara Park on the way to Manuel Antonio from San Jose. We are flying in that day and I would like to stop, get out and go for a hike so that we could stretch our legs and enjoy a bit of C.R. that I haven't seen before. Would like to do about an hour or so of hiking. What are the trails like? Our driver doesn't mind stopping. What do you think? Thanks for your input in advance.
Carara National Park
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 A great destination in Costa Rica: the Osa Peninsula and Bosque del Cabo
- 2 Squeamish about House Bugs in Mexico
- 3 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 4 Beach Erosion in Playa del Carmen??
- 5 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 6 Hopkins, Belize Honeymoon
- 7 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 8 Shuttle transport San Cristobal to Palenque
- 9 Easter (or Semana Santa) in Nicaragua
- 10 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 11 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 12 Leo Rodriguez is a great local guide/drive
- 13 Retire in Mexico or Centeral America
- 14 6 days in Cancun and Riviera Maya end of May
- 15 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 16 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 17 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 18 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 19 Oaxaca Restaurant Recommendations
- 20 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 21 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango
- 22 Bus from Guatemala City to Nicaragua
- 23 Costa Rica
- 24 Car Service from Cancun Airport
- 25 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen