I was thinking about stopping at Carara Park on the way to Manuel Antonio from San Jose. We are flying in that day and I would like to stop, get out and go for a hike so that we could stretch our legs and enjoy a bit of C.R. that I haven't seen before. Would like to do about an hour or so of hiking. What are the trails like? Our driver doesn't mind stopping. What do you think? Thanks for your input in advance.
Carara National Park
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Osa Hotel Questions
- 2 Cabo San Lucas
- 3 Bus options between San Jose and Bocas del Torro
- 4 Costa Rica for 9 days in Dec
- 5 Recommendation for December trip - from Guadalajara
- 6 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 7 Ccost of a transfer from Panama PTY airport to Riu Playa Blanca Hotel?
- 8 Bringing clothes and fabric to Puerto vallarta
- 9 Trip ideas needed please
- 10 Mexico City, DF Restaurant
- 11 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 12 tours to gatun locks panama
- 13 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 14 Cancun or Playa Del Carmen for boogie boarding and hotel recs
- 15 Hopefulist in Guatemala (again) 2014
- 16 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 17 our detailed report from manuel antonio
- 18 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 19 Mex City Restaurant
- 20 Guidebook for Oaxaca
- 21 costa rica in two weeks
- 22 Airport policy for departures in Costa Rica
- 23 Cancun Hotel
- 24 Any recommendations for activities or adventures for kids in Riviera Maya
- 25 When to go to the Yucatán or to Puerta Vallarta