I was thinking about stopping at Carara Park on the way to Manuel Antonio from San Jose. We are flying in that day and I would like to stop, get out and go for a hike so that we could stretch our legs and enjoy a bit of C.R. that I haven't seen before. Would like to do about an hour or so of hiking. What are the trails like? Our driver doesn't mind stopping. What do you think? Thanks for your input in advance.
Carara National Park
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 2 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 3 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 4 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 5 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 6 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 7 Help with 5 days touring time
- 8 Costa Rica trip in March
- 9 Safety in Ixtapa
- 10 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 11 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 12 Adopt an animal donation?
- 13 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 14 Cabo San Lucas
- 15 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 16 Roatan advice
- 17 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 18 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 19 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 20 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.
- 21 Drive from Panama To Belize
- 22 Safety in Nicaragua
- 23 Costa Rica - 6 1/2 days / 6 nights
- 24 Zihuatanejo to Acapolco?
- 25 Help on Rental Car Advice