I was thinking about stopping at Carara Park on the way to Manuel Antonio from San Jose. We are flying in that day and I would like to stop, get out and go for a hike so that we could stretch our legs and enjoy a bit of C.R. that I haven't seen before. Would like to do about an hour or so of hiking. What are the trails like? Our driver doesn't mind stopping. What do you think? Thanks for your input in advance.
Carara National Park
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 2 Bringing snacks into Mexico
- 3 Costa Rica first timers
- 4 Ho, Ho, Oaxaca
- 5 Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 6 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 7 think twice before using expedia
- 8 Meztli Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 9 best places in Baja
- 10 Beachfront in Tulum
- 11 Belize, first time
- 12 las palapas/mahekal???? Looking for quiet AI in Mexico???
- 13 How far a drive from Playa Grande to Riu Palace?
- 14 Catamaran Sailing in Costa Rica & Questions Answered
- 15 Costa Rica with young kids
- 16 10 Days in Central America. Where should I go?
- 17 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 18 Security in Oaxaca
- 19 Panama for Chistmas - tips? ideas?
- 20 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 21 Guatemala for adventure, activity and relaxing?
- 22 Things to do in Papagayo in the rainy season?
- 23 Shoes for Costa Rica in Nov.
- 24 One week home-stay/ language school during hoilday
- 25 Exploring “Greece” in Costa Rica