So I am looking for some feedback positive or negative about the safety in 4 very blonde americans traveling from Cancun by car on the toll road to Merida with the final destination as the beach area of Progreso. Two of the travelers are fluent in Spanish which should help with safety but I'm not sure. All ideas or feedback are welcome.
car travel from cancun to merida then progreso
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Bus from SJO to San Jose , Costa Rica
- 2 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 3 Mi tocaya y yo en Panama
- 4 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 5 Getting to Tortuguero -- worth the trip?
- 6 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 7 Costa Rica and Panama by Gate1Travel
- 8 Somewhere hot!
- 9 Mexico City where to stay for 4 nights
- 10 Family Vacation, Caribbean Costa Rica and Panama
- 11 Back From Puerto Vallarta
- 12 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 13 Cancun-discounts.com
- 14 Mexico City, Chiapas and Yucutan, too much??
- 15 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 16 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 17 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 18 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 19 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 20 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 21 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 22 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 23 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old
- 24 1 month itinerary US/Mexico
- 25 August weather in Cabo San Lucas?