I am planning a trip to the Yucatan in mid Dec, landing in Cancun with further destinations of Akumal and Tulum. Is it best to rent a car or rely on taxis/ buses? I'm not worried about the driving so much, but more about having a car sitting idle when we are not on the go. We do plan to take some day trips esp. while in Tulum to the ruins, cenotes, and Sian Kaan. Would it be best to rent for the entire trip, a few days, or not at all? We do not mind walking and/or taking public transportation as long as it is frequent and reliable. Is there such a thing?
Car rental or not in Yucatan??
- 1 BUY US,UK,CANADA DRIVER LICENSE,IDs,PASSPORTS,VISAS.COUNTERFEIT MONEY,ETC
- 2 Riviera Maya Weather in June
- 3 About healthy Mexicon foods
- 4 Mayan Palace Hotel
- 5 Tamarindo hotel? Best for group of guys.
- 6 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 7 Where to go in Costa Rica for adventure?
- 8 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 9 Authentic cuban cigars in COsta Rica??
- 10 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 11 Oasis Cancun or Costa Real??
- 12 Oasis Cancun
- 13 Driving
- 14 Driving around costa ica
- 15 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 16 Nice, child-friendly timeshare in Cancun/Playa del Carmen
- 17 Campeche anyone?
- 18 Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio
- 19 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 20 Belize in August with teens
- 21 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 22 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 23 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 24 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 25 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala