Hello, all! I am taking a family trip to Playa at the beginning of May for a week and want to rent a car since we will be staying at a the Grand Mayan about 20 minutes outside of central Playa. Can anyone recommend a reputable car rental company that isn't too expensive? I was looking at Blueway, which offers GREAT rates, but they seem too good to be true, and I've read some scary reviews of them. On the other hand, the other companies charge three to four times as much! Is there anything in between? I would need a standard size SUV to fit all of us. Thanks for any help!
car rental in Playa del Carmen?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 2 Cheap Hotels in Mexico City?
- 3 7 Days in Cost Rica--asking for advice
- 4 40th Birthday Trip
- 5 Hopefulist in Honduras and Guatemala, June/July 2014
- 6 Park Royal Cozumel or El Cantil?
- 7 Recomendations on getting to Tikal from Belize City
- 8 Planning a trip to Costa Rica with a 10 and 13 year old
- 9 Dreams Riviera Cancun?
- 10 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 11 Follow Up Questions: MA / Osa
- 12 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 13 La paz at christmas
- 14 Suze: Can you tell me about your trips to Puerta Vallarta?
- 15 Bosque del Cabo accommodations help for newbie
- 16 Mesón Sacristía cooking school/hotel stay. Anyone done it?
- 17 Guatemala customs question
- 18 Just back from CR for my 50th. Expected alot and got more than I hoped for!
- 19 Costa Rica Trip Itinerary
- 20 Costa Rica questions
- 21 Damas Mangrove Tour vs. Cano Negro
- 22 Single Girl 50's looking for AI in Costa Rica
- 23 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 24 Playa Del Carmen/Tulum "Dreams or Paradisus?"
- 25 Rainy season