Hello, all! I am taking a family trip to Playa at the beginning of May for a week and want to rent a car since we will be staying at a the Grand Mayan about 20 minutes outside of central Playa. Can anyone recommend a reputable car rental company that isn't too expensive? I was looking at Blueway, which offers GREAT rates, but they seem too good to be true, and I've read some scary reviews of them. On the other hand, the other companies charge three to four times as much! Is there anything in between? I would need a standard size SUV to fit all of us. Thanks for any help!
car rental in Playa del Carmen?
- 1 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 2 please help!
- 3 Roatan, Belize and Cozumel excursion ideas in November
- 4 Oaxaca or San Miguel de Allende
- 5 Belize
- 6 Costa Rica All Inclusive
- 7 Just returned from Playa Del Carmen - have some new recs
- 8 Need help Planning Costa Rica Trip
- 9 Beaches in Costa Rica
- 10 Excellence Resort advice
- 11 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 12 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 13 Where's best to stay for scuba?
- 14 Bus from Guadalajara to Puerta Vallarta
- 15 Costa rica questions?
- 16 Baja California
- 17 SJO-Jaco beach transportation
- 18 Motorcycles
- 19 Studying Abroad in Costa Rica
- 20 Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
- 21 Upcoming Costa Rica Honeymoon Trip!
- 22 Nude sunbathing advice
- 23 1st Time to CR
- 24 Central America Real Estate Jobs
- 25 A group going to Cabo San Lucas?