Hello, all! I am taking a family trip to Playa at the beginning of May for a week and want to rent a car since we will be staying at a the Grand Mayan about 20 minutes outside of central Playa. Can anyone recommend a reputable car rental company that isn't too expensive? I was looking at Blueway, which offers GREAT rates, but they seem too good to be true, and I've read some scary reviews of them. On the other hand, the other companies charge three to four times as much! Is there anything in between? I would need a standard size SUV to fit all of us. Thanks for any help!
car rental in Playa del Carmen?
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Watch Hunger Games Catching Fire Movie Online
- 2 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 3 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 4 Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)
- 5 San Miguel De Allende
- 6 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 7 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 8 Need a suggestion for Thankgiving dinner in P de C
- 9 Adopt an animal donation?
- 10 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 11 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 12 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 13 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 14 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 15 Backpack vs Wheels
- 16 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 17 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 18 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 19 Help with 5 days touring time
- 20 Costa Rica trip in March
- 21 Safety in Ixtapa
- 22 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 23 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 24 Cabo San Lucas
- 25 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints