we need to rent a car (,4-wheel drive) for our upcoming trip in costa rica this month. Has anyone had any dealings in the last year with Fox rental or Economy rental?Or is there a better, REASONABLE company who speak English?We are renting from the Liberian airport.
car rental companies
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 an evening in San Jose...?
- 2 Volcanogirl Goes to Belize
- 3 Belize Honeymoon-What not to miss!
- 4 Embera Village
- 5 10 days backpacking in Costa Rica
- 6 Food at Leon airport?
- 7 Food at Leon airport?
- 8 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 9 condos within walking distance of marina/downtown cabo???
- 10 Bosque del Cabo question-is Phillip good with kids?
- 11 Arco Iris or Fonda vela - Monteverde accommodation
- 12 Costa Rica & Panama
- 13 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 14 La Casa Que Canta versus Capella Ixtapa
- 15 Tela and La Ceiba
- 16 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 17 March/April weather
- 18 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 19 Help! Belize or Costa Rica
- 20 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 21 One Week in Southern Belize
- 22 Costa Rica Vacation with child.
- 23 Just added three nights to Costa Rica Vacation - Leaving this Friday!
- 24 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 25 Costa Rica four nights