Using the travel sites, Expedia, etc. you can buy insurance for car rental from Allianz for $9 per day. Is that acceptable at the counter in Cancun? Anyone have experience? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 생방송카지노✥【ϡϡ EWS73.COM ϡϡ】✥생방송카지노
- 2 Cancun, Costa Rica, Belize, or BEACH elsewhere?
- 3 What to wear in Costa Rica
- 4 River Lodge in Costa Rica?
- 5 Playacar, Playa Carmen or Cancun
- 6 Connection in Mexico City from Buenos Aires to Los Angeles. Enough time?
- 7 Avoiding mosquitos at all inclusive in Riviera Maya?
- 8 Safety for a Solo Female in Acapulco
- 9 Will anyone be in Oaxaca, 9/21-10/10?
- 10 Favorite Surf Towns in Central America
- 11 Copa Airlines?
- 12 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 13 Pacific or Carribean side of Costa Rica??
- 14 Mexico City - an underrated destination
- 15 Going to Ixtapa & Zihue mid July
- 16 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 17 2 weeks in Mexico in September - any advice?
- 18 Tulum (camping)
- 19 Seaweed in Cancun. Royalton Riviera July 2015
- 20 Suggestions for tour for last day
- 21 Riviera Maya
- 22 Excursions
- 23 Amazing vacation in Panama
- 24 Costa Rica & Nicaragua in 16days ?
- 25 How early to book Mexico vacation from SF?