Using the travel sites, Expedia, etc. you can buy insurance for car rental from Allianz for $9 per day. Is that acceptable at the counter in Cancun? Anyone have experience? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 2 First time to Mexico - GTO and SMA General questions
- 3 Cell Phone Internet While in Mexico?
- 4 Is this a Doable Day Trip?
- 5 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 6 Ritz Carlton Cancun for Romantic Getaway or Too Much of "Party Place?"
- 7 In Cancun right now..
- 8 Gluten Free Belize
- 9 Looking for a really unique day trip in Costa Rica
- 10 Driving there in Baja: safe or not?
- 11 La Fortuna or Manuel Antonio?
- 12 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 13 Architecture - Old and New Mexico
- 14 Mexico or Nicaragua for Beach Loving Adventurers
- 15 Costa Rica vs. Mexico vs. Hawaii
- 16 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 17 Places to stay in Belize
- 18 Chetumal to Caye Caulker- is it really worth it??
- 19 Guadalajara and Puerto Vallarta trip
- 20 flights to san Jose, costa rica
- 21 Self-directed day trips from Riu Guanacaste?
- 22 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 23 Resort with nightlife for 40th bday
- 24 Where should we spend four nights in Maya Riviera?
- 25 Sun, Sand and the Yucatan