Using the travel sites, Expedia, etc. you can buy insurance for car rental from Allianz for $9 per day. Is that acceptable at the counter in Cancun? Anyone have experience? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/sytropin-hgh-spray/
- 2 moving to mexico
- 3 international calling cards
- 4 September CR trip, itinerary questions and hotel deals?
- 5 Zika and Baja California ( La Paz, Mexico)
- 6 Trip report: Costa Rica natural highlights
- 7 Archaeological tours
- 8 Driving USA to Guatemala
- 9 Help with itinerary 2 week trip to Mexico
- 10 moving to mexico
- 11 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 12 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 13 Guanajuato
- 14 Cancun All inclusive
- 15 Puebla toTapachula: Chiapas Road Blocks
- 16 Ideas for a trip to CR
- 17 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 18 Overshadowed Exciting Puebla
- 19 Planning a trip to Costa Rica in September?
- 20 Finalizing Costa Rica Itinerary-a few questions
- 21 Roads Guate-Pana and Pana-Antigua and
- 22 vacation rentals in Antigua Guatemala?
- 23 girls getaway
- 24 Tulum and Akumal Tours
- 25 Starting an activity based company in Punta De Mita (Puerto Vallarta)