Using the travel sites, Expedia, etc. you can buy insurance for car rental from Allianz for $9 per day. Is that acceptable at the counter in Cancun? Anyone have experience? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://healthchatboard.com/shred-fx/
- 2 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 3 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 4 Hiking Chiripo or Corcovado?
- 5 Does Panama have anything Costa Rica doesn't? (Besides the canal)
- 6 10 Day Costa Rica
- 7 San Jose del Cabo-La Playita Beach
- 8 Car rental-Costa Rica
- 9 A week in San Jose Costa Rica
- 10 mexico city and puebla?
- 11 Help with Costa Rica Itinerary- 9 days
- 12 7 day itinerary for Costa Rica
- 13 Recent Headlines- Cancun
- 14 Costa Maya & Mahahual
- 15 Thanksgiving/Riviera Maya area/All Inclusive
- 16 Family Christmas Vacation in Mexico
- 17 Family Resort Cancun/Playa
- 18 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 19 Cancun to Guatemala
- 20 Top Mayan Ruins to visit
- 21 San Miguel trivia
- 22 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 23 Mid September Honeymoon Suggestions Inclusive
- 24 Can a U.S permanent resident driving feom Cancun to Belize City, Belize?
- 25 Need wedding white wine in Costa Rica