Using the travel sites, Expedia, etc. you can buy insurance for car rental from Allianz for $9 per day. Is that acceptable at the counter in Cancun? Anyone have experience? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Ideas for a trip to CR
- 2 Overshadowed Exciting Puebla
- 3 girls getaway
- 4 Tulum and Akumal Tours
- 5 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 6 Guanajuato
- 7 Starting an activity based company in Punta De Mita (Puerto Vallarta)
- 8 First time CR intinerary help
- 9 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 10 Second trip to CR - advice on Pacific coast
- 11 Yucatan/Quintana Roo Itinerary
- 12 Cancun All inclusive
- 13 Costa Rica 4 areas help
- 14 Cancun and cuba
- 15 Antigua & Guate; Primera Vez en Centroamérica
- 16 Riviera Maya weather next week
- 17 Travelling the coast of Mexico
- 18 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 19 Hotels in Playa del Carmen?
- 20 vacation rentals in Antigua Guatemala?
- 21 Archaeological tours
- 22 Puebla toTapachula: Chiapas Road Blocks
- 23 ISO nice Merida colonial hotel for anniv.
- 24 Casa Corcovado / Osa Peninsula
- 25 Trip report: Costa Rica natural highlights