Using the travel sites, Expedia, etc. you can buy insurance for car rental from Allianz for $9 per day. Is that acceptable at the counter in Cancun? Anyone have experience? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Day pass at Arenal Observatory Lodge
- 2 Camera & Accessories
- 3 Any advice on a place to stay in Los Cabos for a family of 4
- 4 Trip to Punta de Mita in January and need help with planning
- 5 Savegre Hotel
- 6 Wildlife in Belize
- 7 Where to eat in Costa Rica
- 8 Central America Safety?! Any suggestions will help.
- 9 Will anyone be in Oaxaca, 9/21-10/10?
- 10 Costa Rica
- 11 TranquilSeas Roatan - feedback or suggestions?
- 12 Help needed - Riviera Maya or Puerto Plata in Feb
- 13 Westjet flights to Merida
- 14 Land Border & Monterrey to Mexican Language School & Side Trips
- 15 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 16 Riviera Maya seaweed problem....
- 17 Safety for swimming in ocean
- 18 Wedding catering in San Miguel de Allende
- 19 Five Nights in Mexico City: A July Travel Fix
- 20 Belize - Where to Go?
- 21 Belize Trip Report - Lamanai Outpost Lodge and Tranquility Bay Resort
- 22 Best rain forest guide and Tour companies for Rafting and Canopy in Arenal
- 23 Arenal Observatory Lodge?
- 24 Costa Rica or Belize with kids in late August/early September?
- 25 Marquis Resort the Corridor Baja