Hoping for a comparison of the Capitan Suzio and Tropico Latino and the surrounding areas.
I seem to be having a trip planning break down. I have already made reservations for my husband, our daughter, who will be seven, and myself to stay eight nights in Santa Theresa at Tropico Latino. We had planned to fly to Tambor, from San Jose, and to be driven from the airport to the hotel. We were going to body board, maybe take some surf lessons, take a horse back tour and generally laze about. I am now trying to change our travel dates and am not getting a reply from the hotel.
I am also wondering if we will be "missing out" by not seeming more of Costa Rica.
I would really appreciate any help or suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Panama Canal Excursions
- 2 Cenotes of Homún, south of Mérida
- 3 Belize good place to live for expats?
- 4 My thought go out towards Mexicans
- 5 playa del carmen what to do
- 6 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 7 Transportation from Airport to Panama City Hotel
- 8 Help with Itinerary for Dec. 2017
- 9 Airport Transfers from Los Cabos Airport
- 10 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 11 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 12 Manuel Antonio to Osa
- 13 Mexico City. Oct 13-16. Haunted tours + Halloweend / Day of the Dead
- 14 Costa Rica private driver recommendations?
- 15 Giving back to Mexio
- 16 2 months in Central America
- 17 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 18 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 19 Cabo to San Miguel de Allende
- 20 Belize planning help
- 21 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 22 Excellent News!
- 23 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 24 Mexico earthquake
- 25 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!