Hello- I'm planning on traveling to Cancun tomorrow, 9/18/13, and the weather forecasts all shows daily thunderstorms. I'd expect the daily brief rain shower but I'm wondering if anyone is there or knows if the hurricane and tropical storms hitting Mexico now are affecting weather in Cancun. Thank you!
Cancun weather affected by hurricane and storms in MX (Sept. 17, 2013)
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 6 days in Cancun and Riviera Maya end of May
- 2 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 3 Retire in Mexico or Centeral America
- 4 Beach Erosion in Playa del Carmen??
- 5 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 6 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 7 Hopkins, Belize Honeymoon
- 8 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 9 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 10 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 11 Oaxaca Restaurant Recommendations
- 12 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 13 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 14 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango
- 15 Bus from Guatemala City to Nicaragua
- 16 Costa Rica
- 17 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 18 Car Service from Cancun Airport
- 19 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 20 Costa Rica tentative Itinerary - input please
- 21 Cancun vs. Playa Del Carmen Area
- 22 Tocumen Airport layover
- 23 Best Restauranr Meal you had in Oaxaca
- 24 Peace Lodge? Or somewhere else?
- 25 Sayulita infomation