Hello- I'm planning on traveling to Cancun tomorrow, 9/18/13, and the weather forecasts all shows daily thunderstorms. I'd expect the daily brief rain shower but I'm wondering if anyone is there or knows if the hurricane and tropical storms hitting Mexico now are affecting weather in Cancun. Thank you!
Cancun weather affected by hurricane and storms in MX (Sept. 17, 2013)
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica Itinerary Help!
- 2 5 Star NOT AI Beachfront Playa del Carmen
- 3 Belize
- 4 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 5 Planning trip to Panama
- 6 Car Rental in Panama
- 7 Copa Airlines?
- 8 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 9 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 10 Intercultura Samara Language School, and Safety in Samara
- 11 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 12 bicycle through central america
- 13 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 14 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 15 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 16 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 17 Panama
- 18 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 19 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 20 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 21 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?
- 22 Costa Rica
- 23 Which of these locations?
- 24 Has anyone been to Tapalpa?
- 25 B & B in Oaxaca?