Hi, need some help... We land in Cancun on January 30th- 2014 at 9:40 AM ... I want to take a Bus to CI, then overnight at a decent place and take a bus the next day to XCARET in Playa where we have reservations for a week (Feb.1-8th) . I assume we will have to stay in Cancun overnight to get a bus to CI then next morning so a decent hotel close to ADO bus station may be needed... I appreciate any tips and advice for doing this. There are 4 of us travelling together. Is there a night show at CI that we could take in the first night, and then do CI tour before leaving the next day???
Cancun to Chichen Itza, Overnight, and CI to XCaret
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Any recommendations for activities or adventures for kids in Riviera Maya
- 2 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 3 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 4 December trip to CR ...Is the tour company correct ?
- 5 if we do bosque del cabo-where else can we go that is nearby?
- 6 Interbus and San Jose
- 7 Trip ideas needed please
- 8 costa rica in a car in two weeks
- 9 Labor Day Weekend Weather in Playa Del Carmen
- 10 Playa del Carmen
- 11 Villahermosa, Tabasco to San Cristobal de las Casas, Chiapas
- 12 Bicycle riding in La Pas Mexico
- 13 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 14 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 15 tours to gatun locks panama
- 16 Panama in October
- 17 hotels in oaxaca centro historico
- 18 loved la carolina lodge-what are similar spots in cr?
- 19 Hotel or House in Tulum?
- 20 Costa Rica First Trip -- Help
- 21 Red Frog Beach Resort or Popa Paradise (or another option?)
- 22 Driving & Camping in Baja California
- 23 Monteverde from Liberia
- 24 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 25 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?