Hi, need some help... We land in Cancun on January 30th- 2014 at 9:40 AM ... I want to take a Bus to CI, then overnight at a decent place and take a bus the next day to XCARET in Playa where we have reservations for a week (Feb.1-8th) . I assume we will have to stay in Cancun overnight to get a bus to CI then next morning so a decent hotel close to ADO bus station may be needed... I appreciate any tips and advice for doing this. There are 4 of us travelling together. Is there a night show at CI that we could take in the first night, and then do CI tour before leaving the next day???
Cancun to Chichen Itza, Overnight, and CI to XCaret
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Adopt an animal donation?
- 2 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 3 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 4 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 5 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 6 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 7 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 8 Backpack vs Wheels
- 9 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 10 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 11 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 12 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 13 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 14 Help with 5 days touring time
- 15 Costa Rica trip in March
- 16 Safety in Ixtapa
- 17 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 18 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 19 Cabo San Lucas
- 20 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 21 Roatan advice
- 22 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 23 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 24 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 25 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.