Hi, need some help... We land in Cancun on January 30th- 2014 at 9:40 AM ... I want to take a Bus to CI, then overnight at a decent place and take a bus the next day to XCARET in Playa where we have reservations for a week (Feb.1-8th) . I assume we will have to stay in Cancun overnight to get a bus to CI then next morning so a decent hotel close to ADO bus station may be needed... I appreciate any tips and advice for doing this. There are 4 of us travelling together. Is there a night show at CI that we could take in the first night, and then do CI tour before leaving the next day???
Cancun to Chichen Itza, Overnight, and CI to XCaret
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 2 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 3 Looking for a quiet vacation spot on the Caribbean side of Mexico
- 4 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 5 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 6 White water rafting the Pacuare River April
- 7 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 8 Mexico region question
- 9 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 10 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 11 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 12 Costa rica help
- 13 car rental companies
- 14 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 15 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 16 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 17 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 18 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 19 cozumel tennis
- 20 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 21 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 22 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 23 Baja California
- 24 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 25 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico