Hi, need some help... We land in Cancun on January 30th- 2014 at 9:40 AM ... I want to take a Bus to CI, then overnight at a decent place and take a bus the next day to XCARET in Playa where we have reservations for a week (Feb.1-8th) . I assume we will have to stay in Cancun overnight to get a bus to CI then next morning so a decent hotel close to ADO bus station may be needed... I appreciate any tips and advice for doing this. There are 4 of us travelling together. Is there a night show at CI that we could take in the first night, and then do CI tour before leaving the next day???
Cancun to Chichen Itza, Overnight, and CI to XCaret
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Suze: Can you tell me about your trips to Puerta Vallarta?
- 2 Costa Rica questions
- 3 booking rooms for spring break
- 4 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 5 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 6 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 7 Car Rental in Costa Rica
- 8 Playa Del Carmen Day Tours
- 9 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 10 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 11 Guatemala customs question
- 12 Jaco to Montezuma ferry- has anyone taken it??
- 13 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 14 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 15 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 16 Mextrotter
- 17 CAR RENTAL 4WD COSTA RICA
- 18 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 19 How to Reach Cancun Tourists
- 20 Costa Rica Osa Questions
- 21 Back from Bosque del Cabo
- 22 costa rica
- 23 Costa Rica during Easter week?
- 24 Car rental Cancun
- 25 Three week backpacking adventure with kids….