I'm looking for suggestion on my trip to Cancun. Its a girls trip and we're staying for 8-days so suggestions would be helpful..
We are looking for some adventure, zip-lining, snorkeling/scuba, seeing the ruins, eco parks, swimming with dolphins, swimming in underground caves, going to Chichen Itza, etc What would be a good tour group to work with? Should we book before we head to Cancun on once we are there?
What are some good local resturants that is a must try?
We are looking for some nightlife too. Any suggestions of a good hot spot for a bunch of girls but of course "safe"??
We don't plan on renting a car would that be a good idea?
If anyone have suggestions on what we should do so we can make the most of our trip would be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 2 Ruta Puuc, Yucatan
- 3 Costa rica in december with young kids
- 4 Safety situation in Oaxaca City?
- 5 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 6 Antigua, GT Apartment
- 7 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 8 Taking bus to Montevede,Costa Rica
- 9 Cancun tour guides/naturalisits
- 10 Western Caribbean Cruise Question
- 11 New Year's Eve at Chichen Itza
- 12 Caravan Tour to Panama
- 13 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 14 driving down through mexico
- 15 Things to do in Cabo
- 16 Mayan Palace Timeshare Fraud
- 17 HELP! St.Croix or Cancun
- 18 Returning to Puerto Vallarta
- 19 Planning a trip to Panama
- 20 Merida - any recommendations for a good hotel
- 21 Riviera Maya vs Cancun for boogie boarding
- 22 Driving in Mexico
- 23 Ideas for our 2 weeks in Mexico over the Festive Season?
- 24 Costa Rica Newbie Xmas Week
- 25 unsafe?