I'm looking for suggestion on my trip to Cancun. Its a girls trip and we're staying for 8-days so suggestions would be helpful..
We are looking for some adventure, zip-lining, snorkeling/scuba, seeing the ruins, eco parks, swimming with dolphins, swimming in underground caves, going to Chichen Itza, etc What would be a good tour group to work with? Should we book before we head to Cancun on once we are there?
What are some good local resturants that is a must try?
We are looking for some nightlife too. Any suggestions of a good hot spot for a bunch of girls but of course "safe"??
We don't plan on renting a car would that be a good idea?
If anyone have suggestions on what we should do so we can make the most of our trip would be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 beaches in El Salvador near a town
- 2 Gluten Free Belize
- 3 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 4 First time to Mexico - GTO and SMA General questions
- 5 Cell Phone Internet While in Mexico?
- 6 Is this a Doable Day Trip?
- 7 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 8 Ritz Carlton Cancun for Romantic Getaway or Too Much of "Party Place?"
- 9 In Cancun right now..
- 10 Looking for a really unique day trip in Costa Rica
- 11 Driving there in Baja: safe or not?
- 12 La Fortuna or Manuel Antonio?
- 13 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 14 Architecture - Old and New Mexico
- 15 Mexico or Nicaragua for Beach Loving Adventurers
- 16 Costa Rica vs. Mexico vs. Hawaii
- 17 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 18 Places to stay in Belize
- 19 Chetumal to Caye Caulker- is it really worth it??
- 20 Guadalajara and Puerto Vallarta trip
- 21 flights to san Jose, costa rica
- 22 Self-directed day trips from Riu Guanacaste?
- 23 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 24 Resort with nightlife for 40th bday
- 25 Where should we spend four nights in Maya Riviera?