I'm looking for suggestion on my trip to Cancun. Its a girls trip and we're staying for 8-days so suggestions would be helpful..
We are looking for some adventure, zip-lining, snorkeling/scuba, seeing the ruins, eco parks, swimming with dolphins, swimming in underground caves, going to Chichen Itza, etc What would be a good tour group to work with? Should we book before we head to Cancun on once we are there?
What are some good local resturants that is a must try?
We are looking for some nightlife too. Any suggestions of a good hot spot for a bunch of girls but of course "safe"??
We don't plan on renting a car would that be a good idea?
If anyone have suggestions on what we should do so we can make the most of our trip would be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Transportation to hotel from airport
- 2 Bosque Del Cabo one week or split with Iguana Lodge
- 3 Tour/Excursion operators Arenal & Manuel Antonio
- 4 Manuel Antonio - Private Villa or Tulemar?
- 5 Sarah's Cozy Casita's/Playa Coronado
- 6 Belize-how many days for beach and jungle
- 7 Belize - need help with planning our 10 days
- 8 Best bus service from Queretero to San Miguel d"Alende
- 9 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 10 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 11 Sunday bus schedule hours
- 12 Need help w/mother/daughter 3 day side excursion
- 13 Visit to Xela, Antigua, Atitlan
- 14 Glover's ongoing report on Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua
- 15 Iberostar Club Membership Sales Pitch
- 16 Help with excursions from Black Rock Lodge
- 17 STAY AWAY FROM AMERICA CAR RENTAL!!
- 18 Belize, Rotaan, Cozumel - WHAT TO DO?? HELP!!
- 19 Entertaining young children in Tulum/Akumal
- 20 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 21 A WHALE Of A TALE
- 22 Panama made us Panamaniacs, Trip Report Dec/Jan 2015-16
- 23 Fonda Vela
- 24 mexico vs dominican republic vacation
- 25 Privat Tour Options for Chichen itza + Tulum