I'm looking for suggestion on my trip to Cancun. Its a girls trip and we're staying for 8-days so suggestions would be helpful..
We are looking for some adventure, zip-lining, snorkeling/scuba, seeing the ruins, eco parks, swimming with dolphins, swimming in underground caves, going to Chichen Itza, etc What would be a good tour group to work with? Should we book before we head to Cancun on once we are there?
What are some good local resturants that is a must try?
We are looking for some nightlife too. Any suggestions of a good hot spot for a bunch of girls but of course "safe"??
We don't plan on renting a car would that be a good idea?
If anyone have suggestions on what we should do so we can make the most of our trip would be helpful.
Cancun- Thanksgiving weekend
- 1 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 2 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 3 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 4 Cancun day trips
- 5 Quick CR Trip Report
- 6 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 7 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 8 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 9 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 10 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 11 Puerto Vallarta Mayan Palace
- 12 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 13 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 14 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?
- 15 help blue bay grand vs sandos riviera
- 16 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 17 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya
- 18 CANCUN: Sandos Caracol Beach Resort & Spa, Riviera Maya
- 19 Where to stay on Mayan riviera?
- 20 Advice on trip to Costa Rica for myself and three late teenagers
- 21 Rental cars $s for Panama
- 22 Grand Mayan Palace - Nuevo Vallarta
- 23 Driving in Mexico
- 24 Sandos Playacar Beach Resort Cancun Mexico
- 25 After Tikal... suggestions?