I'm looking for suggestion on my trip to Cancun. Its a girls trip and we're staying for 8-days so suggestions would be helpful..
We are looking for some adventure, zip-lining, snorkeling/scuba, seeing the ruins, eco parks, swimming with dolphins, swimming in underground caves, going to Chichen Itza, etc What would be a good tour group to work with? Should we book before we head to Cancun on once we are there?
What are some good local resturants that is a must try?
We are looking for some nightlife too. Any suggestions of a good hot spot for a bunch of girls but of course "safe"??
We don't plan on renting a car would that be a good idea?
If anyone have suggestions on what we should do so we can make the most of our trip would be helpful.
Cancun- Thanksgiving weekend
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 2 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 3 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 4 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 5 White water rafting the Pacuare River April
- 6 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 7 Mexico region question
- 8 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 9 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 10 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 11 Costa rica help
- 12 car rental companies
- 13 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 14 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 15 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 16 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 17 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 18 cozumel tennis
- 19 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 20 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 21 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 22 Baja California
- 23 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 24 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 25 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ