I'm looking for suggestion on my trip to Cancun. Its a girls trip and we're staying for 8-days so suggestions would be helpful..
We are looking for some adventure, zip-lining, snorkeling/scuba, seeing the ruins, eco parks, swimming with dolphins, swimming in underground caves, going to Chichen Itza, etc What would be a good tour group to work with? Should we book before we head to Cancun on once we are there?
What are some good local resturants that is a must try?
We are looking for some nightlife too. Any suggestions of a good hot spot for a bunch of girls but of course "safe"??
We don't plan on renting a car would that be a good idea?
If anyone have suggestions on what we should do so we can make the most of our trip would be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Mexico with 6 yr. olds: want beach and history- Suggestions?
- 2 Long ride to Nayara. Are there good options along the way?
- 3 Granada vs San Juan, all you need to know
- 4 Rental Car in Mexico
- 5 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 6 Five nights Ambergris Caye - Itinerary help
- 7 Packing for Ambergris Caye
- 8 Costa Rica--first time
- 9 Cabo San Lucas timeshare presentations
- 10 caravan tour of costa rica
- 11 Blue Hole
- 12 Car rental in Cancun
- 13 Proposal
- 14 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 15 driving from laredo to the pacific side
- 16 Itinerary help for 7 days out of Cancun to beaches and Ruins!
- 17 Villa, hotel recommendations for 3 families, 6 kids in Costa Rica
- 18 Gran Hotel de Querataro
- 19 Seaweed
- 20 Honeymoon itinerary help!
- 21 Some suggestions for Mayan Riveria
- 22 Savegre Hotel
- 23 The russians are coming to Nicaragua
- 24 Guanacaste & Puntarenas
- 25 Tours starting and ending in Liberia, Costa Rica?