I'm looking for suggestion on my trip to Cancun. Its a girls trip and we're staying for 8-days so suggestions would be helpful..
We are looking for some adventure, zip-lining, snorkeling/scuba, seeing the ruins, eco parks, swimming with dolphins, swimming in underground caves, going to Chichen Itza, etc What would be a good tour group to work with? Should we book before we head to Cancun on once we are there?
What are some good local resturants that is a must try?
We are looking for some nightlife too. Any suggestions of a good hot spot for a bunch of girls but of course "safe"??
We don't plan on renting a car would that be a good idea?
If anyone have suggestions on what we should do so we can make the most of our trip would be helpful.
Cancun- Thanksgiving weekend
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Riviera Maya Suites in Playa del Carmen or....?
- 2 costa rica logistics again
- 3 Queretaro or Zacatecas??
- 4 Mexico Trip
- 5 Costa Rica Itinerary-one week. Guanacaste? Arenal?
- 6 Recommendation for December trip - from Guadalajara
- 7 costa rica logistics
- 8 Awesome Tour Guide in San Salvador!
- 9 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 10 6-7 hour layover w/family in San Salvador
- 11 Panama - where in Boca del Tores
- 12 Osa Hotel Questions
- 13 Punta Mita St. Regis
- 14 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 15 Cabo San Lucas
- 16 Bus options between San Jose and Bocas del Torro
- 17 Costa Rica for 9 days in Dec
- 18 Ccost of a transfer from Panama PTY airport to Riu Playa Blanca Hotel?
- 19 Bringing clothes and fabric to Puerto vallarta
- 20 Trip ideas needed please
- 21 Mexico City, DF Restaurant
- 22 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 23 tours to gatun locks panama
- 24 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 25 Cancun or Playa Del Carmen for boogie boarding and hotel recs