I'm looking for suggestion on my trip to Cancun. Its a girls trip and we're staying for 8-days so suggestions would be helpful..
We are looking for some adventure, zip-lining, snorkeling/scuba, seeing the ruins, eco parks, swimming with dolphins, swimming in underground caves, going to Chichen Itza, etc What would be a good tour group to work with? Should we book before we head to Cancun on once we are there?
What are some good local resturants that is a must try?
We are looking for some nightlife too. Any suggestions of a good hot spot for a bunch of girls but of course "safe"??
We don't plan on renting a car would that be a good idea?
If anyone have suggestions on what we should do so we can make the most of our trip would be helpful.
Cancun- Thanksgiving weekend
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Do we need special insurance or driver's license for rental car in Mexico
- 2 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 3 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 4 Costa Rica with a 8 year old boy?
- 5 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 6 Cruise with a 10 month old to Honduras, Guatemala, Mexico,and key west.
- 7 Maya Riviera to Belize or Costa Rica or Panama?
- 8 Flores to Chetumal by road without crossing through Belize
- 9 Central America travel over New Year's
- 10 Mexico City
- 11 Costa Rica after 15 years update me on driving
- 12 Lodging in Costa Rica in January
- 13 Thoughts on Cayo District tours/accommodation options
- 14 Place to have a wedding in May near Cancun
- 15 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 16 Costa Rica help
- 17 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 18 1 week in Panama - how does this sound?
- 19 7-8 Days in Panama. Suggested Itinerary?
- 20 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)
- 21 Costa Rica will include airport tax in ticket price
- 22 Belize in June?
- 23 BEWARE: Alamo Car Rental in San Jose STAY AWAY
- 24 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 25 Tulemar bungalows vs Arenas del Mar