I'm looking for suggestion on my trip to Cancun. Its a girls trip and we're staying for 8-days so suggestions would be helpful..
We are looking for some adventure, zip-lining, snorkeling/scuba, seeing the ruins, eco parks, swimming with dolphins, swimming in underground caves, going to Chichen Itza, etc What would be a good tour group to work with? Should we book before we head to Cancun on once we are there?
What are some good local resturants that is a must try?
We are looking for some nightlife too. Any suggestions of a good hot spot for a bunch of girls but of course "safe"??
We don't plan on renting a car would that be a good idea?
If anyone have suggestions on what we should do so we can make the most of our trip would be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 it however particular it's going to not
- 2 Megadrol When baking, use whole wheat flour rather
- 3 http://supplementskings.com/forever-bust/
- 4 http://www.healthybooklet.com/vitalpeak-xt/
- 5 moving to mexico
- 6 Help with itinerary 2 week trip to Mexico
- 7 moving to mexico
- 8 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 9 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 10 Guanajuato
- 11 Cancun All inclusive
- 12 Puebla toTapachula: Chiapas Road Blocks
- 13 Ideas for a trip to CR
- 14 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 15 Overshadowed Exciting Puebla
- 16 Planning a trip to Costa Rica in September?
- 17 Finalizing Costa Rica Itinerary-a few questions
- 18 Roads Guate-Pana and Pana-Antigua and
- 19 vacation rentals in Antigua Guatemala?
- 20 girls getaway
- 21 Tulum and Akumal Tours
- 22 Starting an activity based company in Punta De Mita (Puerto Vallarta)
- 23 First time CR intinerary help
- 24 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 25 Second trip to CR - advice on Pacific coast