I'm looking for suggestion on my trip to Cancun. Its a girls trip and we're staying for 8-days so suggestions would be helpful..
We are looking for some adventure, zip-lining, snorkeling/scuba, seeing the ruins, eco parks, swimming with dolphins, swimming in underground caves, going to Chichen Itza, etc What would be a good tour group to work with? Should we book before we head to Cancun on once we are there?
What are some good local resturants that is a must try?
We are looking for some nightlife too. Any suggestions of a good hot spot for a bunch of girls but of course "safe"??
We don't plan on renting a car would that be a good idea?
If anyone have suggestions on what we should do so we can make the most of our trip would be helpful.
Cancun- Thanksgiving weekend
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 2 Planning trip to Panama
- 3 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 4 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 5 Panama
- 6 bicycle through central america
- 7 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 8 Car Rental in Panama
- 9 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 10 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 11 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 12 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 13 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 14 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?
- 15 Costa Rica
- 16 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 17 Which of these locations?
- 18 Has anyone been to Tapalpa?
- 19 B & B in Oaxaca?
- 20 Dollar - Thriffty Terrible service, stealling money !!!
- 21 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 22 Renting a car in Cancun
- 23 Possible Mexico Trip
- 24 Lost Iguana & Bosque del Cabo in February? Is this a good combo?
- 25 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun