I'm looking for suggestion on my trip to Cancun. Its a girls trip and we're staying for 8-days so suggestions would be helpful..
We are looking for some adventure, zip-lining, snorkeling/scuba, seeing the ruins, eco parks, swimming with dolphins, swimming in underground caves, going to Chichen Itza, etc What would be a good tour group to work with? Should we book before we head to Cancun on once we are there?
What are some good local resturants that is a must try?
We are looking for some nightlife too. Any suggestions of a good hot spot for a bunch of girls but of course "safe"??
We don't plan on renting a car would that be a good idea?
If anyone have suggestions on what we should do so we can make the most of our trip would be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 First time to Mexico - GTO and SMA General questions
- 2 Osa Peninsula
- 3 [Nicaragua] Non-surfing beaches near San Juan Del Sur
- 4 car needed for trip to Yucatan?
- 5 Costa Rica- 1 week September
- 6 2 weeks in Mexico
- 7 Merida-where to stay
- 8 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 9 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango
- 10 Hopefulist in Guatemala, Spring 2015
- 11 Cancun AI - best beach? please help
- 12 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 13 Sun, Sand and the Yucatan
- 14 Where should we spend four nights in Maya Riviera?
- 15 ADO Bus Ticket Question
- 16 Injury on the Belize Zip- need legal advice
- 17 Panama-like canal in the near future for Nicaragua?
- 18 Advice desired for a family trip to costa rica
- 19 help with getting from to Oaxaca to Merida via bus- w/ stops, of course!
- 20 What's the best hotel in the Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica?
- 21 SFO to Mexico_5 days total
- 22 CasaMagana Marriott Puerto Vallart
- 23 Family Fun in Dominical-Trip Report
- 24 Solo Female traveler in Mexico- please review my rough itinerary
- 25 Tamarindo, Costa Rica, in July