I'm looking for suggestion on my trip to Cancun. Its a girls trip and we're staying for 8-days so suggestions would be helpful..
We are looking for some adventure, zip-lining, snorkeling/scuba, seeing the ruins, eco parks, swimming with dolphins, swimming in underground caves, going to Chichen Itza, etc What would be a good tour group to work with? Should we book before we head to Cancun on once we are there?
What are some good local resturants that is a must try?
We are looking for some nightlife too. Any suggestions of a good hot spot for a bunch of girls but of course "safe"??
We don't plan on renting a car would that be a good idea?
If anyone have suggestions on what we should do so we can make the most of our trip would be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cancun Beach Snorkeling 6/2016
- 2 Playa del carmen - airbnb
- 3 Looking for Good Remote Study Location
- 4 help from a Panamanian
- 5 Amazing..
- 6 advice for costa rica about tennagers .
- 7 Pearl Keys
- 8 Transportation from the Royal Playa Del Carmen to Iberostar Grand Pariso
- 9 Mexico destination for family vacation - not $$$$$
- 10 Stop at La Paz in route to La Fortuna?
- 11 Niaragua Adventures: Beware of the Small Print
- 12 Grand sunset princess (playa del carmen)
- 13 Picky traveler looking for a hidden gem
- 14 Honeymoon in mid-September?
- 15 Hotel Recommendations for Costa Rica
- 16 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 17 Food cost for Caye Caulker, Belize or the islands?
- 18 Do NOT use ALAMO
- 19 Costa Rica- July trip
- 20 5 night Itinerary - Yucatan Peninsula
- 21 7 day western carribean on Norwegian Getaway
- 22 Travel Logistics / Safety
- 23 Luxurious all inclusive for kids
- 24 Trip to Baja California
- 25 Mexico Decmeber 14 days First timers