I'm looking for suggestion on my trip to Cancun. Its a girls trip and we're staying for 8-days so suggestions would be helpful..
We are looking for some adventure, zip-lining, snorkeling/scuba, seeing the ruins, eco parks, swimming with dolphins, swimming in underground caves, going to Chichen Itza, etc What would be a good tour group to work with? Should we book before we head to Cancun on once we are there?
What are some good local resturants that is a must try?
We are looking for some nightlife too. Any suggestions of a good hot spot for a bunch of girls but of course "safe"??
We don't plan on renting a car would that be a good idea?
If anyone have suggestions on what we should do so we can make the most of our trip would be helpful.
Cancun- Thanksgiving weekend
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Mesón Sacristía cooking school/hotel stay. Anyone done it?
- 2 Guatemala customs question
- 3 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 4 Just back from CR for my 50th. Expected alot and got more than I hoped for!
- 5 Suze: Can you tell me about your trips to Puerta Vallarta?
- 6 Costa Rica Trip Itinerary
- 7 Costa Rica questions
- 8 Damas Mangrove Tour vs. Cano Negro
- 9 Single Girl 50's looking for AI in Costa Rica
- 10 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 11 Playa Del Carmen/Tulum "Dreams or Paradisus?"
- 12 Rainy season
- 13 Food safety while traveling in Guatemala
- 14 Hopefulist in Honduras and Guatemala, June/July 2014
- 15 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 16 booking rooms for spring break
- 17 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 18 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 19 Car Rental in Costa Rica
- 20 Playa Del Carmen Day Tours
- 21 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 22 Jaco to Montezuma ferry- has anyone taken it??
- 23 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 24 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 25 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?