I'm looking for suggestion on my trip to Cancun. Its a girls trip and we're staying for 8-days so suggestions would be helpful..
We are looking for some adventure, zip-lining, snorkeling/scuba, seeing the ruins, eco parks, swimming with dolphins, swimming in underground caves, going to Chichen Itza, etc What would be a good tour group to work with? Should we book before we head to Cancun on once we are there?
What are some good local resturants that is a must try?
We are looking for some nightlife too. Any suggestions of a good hot spot for a bunch of girls but of course "safe"??
We don't plan on renting a car would that be a good idea?
If anyone have suggestions on what we should do so we can make the most of our trip would be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica 5 Days in Fall
- 2 Need help optimizing 3 month backpacking trip in Central America
- 3 Any advice on a place to stay in Los Cabos for a family of 4
- 4 Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun
- 5 Food and health in Cancún.
- 6 Costa Rica--first time
- 7 Personal Tour Guide Needed - Museum of Anthropolgy
- 8 Will anyone be in Oaxaca, 9/21-10/10?
- 9 Guadalajara vs Mexico City in June, 5 nights
- 10 Travelogue: Mexico City (w/2 small kids)
- 11 Dangers of crossing Darien Gap
- 12 Azul Sensatori
- 13 DF + Where Else? 10-11 days
- 14 Land Border & Monterrey to Mexican Language School & Side Trips
- 15 Honeymoon itinerary help!
- 16 La Paloma reviews?
- 17 Westjet flights to Merida
- 18 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 19 Safety for swimming in ocean
- 20 Costa Rica or Belize with kids in late August/early September?
- 21 Where to eat in Costa Rica
- 22 Adult only all inclusive
- 23 Help needed - Riviera Maya or Puerto Plata in Feb
- 24 Trip to Punta de Mita in January and need help with planning
- 25 Belize - Where to Go?