I'm looking for suggestion on my trip to Cancun. Its a girls trip and we're staying for 8-days so suggestions would be helpful..
We are looking for some adventure, zip-lining, snorkeling/scuba, seeing the ruins, eco parks, swimming with dolphins, swimming in underground caves, going to Chichen Itza, etc What would be a good tour group to work with? Should we book before we head to Cancun on once we are there?
What are some good local resturants that is a must try?
We are looking for some nightlife too. Any suggestions of a good hot spot for a bunch of girls but of course "safe"??
We don't plan on renting a car would that be a good idea?
If anyone have suggestions on what we should do so we can make the most of our trip would be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.healthdietalert.com/image-revive/
- 2 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 3 unsafe?
- 4 Five Nights in Mexico City: A July Travel Fix
- 5 One week home-stay/ language school during hoilday
- 6 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 7 Cancun - low key beach suggestions
- 8 Nicaragua-avoid if you can
- 9 Riviera Maya driving safety
- 10 Moon Palace in Cancun
- 11 Belize With Baby & Toddler
- 12 Terrible location for Ocean Maya Royale
- 13 Bosque Del Cabo/Corcovado
- 14 Another question re. Merida car hire - Unirent?
- 15 Non tourist beach in December
- 16 Driving in Mexico
- 17 Sending things back home.
- 18 Back from Isla Mujeres
- 19 How many nights Santa Elena / CI / Valladolid?
- 20 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 21 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!
- 22 Costa Rica 3 weeks with 2 kids
- 23 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 24 Costa rica in december with young kids
- 25 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2016