I am planning a 7 day trip to cancun around Christmas time 20-27, (I know I am already late ). We have never been to mexico before and was hoping you can help me with some questions.
I am planning on not renting a car, and NOT going to do AI for the hotel ( we are vegetarians, and i am not sure if going AI is worth it for us), with that in mind, which part of the hotel zone would be ideal and any recommendations? ( i am hoping to be in the 150-200$ range for the hotel).
Also, how is easy it to get around in cancun without a car? for shopping, eating out and stuff.
We are planning to do 2-3 day trips to the ruins, can we just go there and book a day trip and should we make reservations upfront?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/slender-x-mango-cleanse/
- 2 Resorts on the Yucatan Peninsula
- 3 Interjet Airline
- 4 Ticket changes for Tikal - buy in advance at Banrural bank
- 5 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 6 Guanaster, costa rica
- 7 Family Trip to Playa del Carmen,Mexico March 2017
- 8 Our first trip to Mexico-It won't be our last!
- 9 One month surf and yoga
- 10 Returning home
- 11 Suggested destinations, Yucatan Peninsula, Xmas/NYE.
- 12 One week in CR...stay in one area or divide time
- 13 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 14 Airport Shuttle in Mazatlan
- 15 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 16 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 17 Dr Simon Andrew Casey - Want to know about Mexican Culture ??
- 18 Cancun all inclusive
- 19 Advice Needed For a Trip to Belize
- 20 Your favorite Mayan sites?
- 21 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 22 Expired Mexican Passport going to Mexico
- 23 Recommendations for family vacation in Puerto Vallarta or other ideas???
- 24 White hair in Valladolid....
- 25 Roatan