I am planning a 7 day trip to cancun around Christmas time 20-27, (I know I am already late ). We have never been to mexico before and was hoping you can help me with some questions.
I am planning on not renting a car, and NOT going to do AI for the hotel ( we are vegetarians, and i am not sure if going AI is worth it for us), with that in mind, which part of the hotel zone would be ideal and any recommendations? ( i am hoping to be in the 150-200$ range for the hotel).
Also, how is easy it to get around in cancun without a car? for shopping, eating out and stuff.
We are planning to do 2-3 day trips to the ruins, can we just go there and book a day trip and should we make reservations upfront?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 DELL@ printer ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:888:279:0246 Tec*h HelP 24*7
- 2 Mexico City over Christmas
- 3 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 4 Need Help with Costa Rica
- 5 info needed on NW Mexico trip
- 6 Help! Should I go to Central America during the rainy season?
- 7 Tulum Beachfront Lodging with Tweens
- 8 Cozumel airport transfers
- 9 Best plan - suggestions
- 10 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 11 Vacation choices
- 12 Puerto Vallarta
- 13 nicaragua-Rancho Santana
- 14 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 15 PV Questions about art, food, cooking classes!
- 16 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 17 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 18 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 19 Isla Holbox - where did you stay?
- 20 Olmec Colossal Heads
- 21 Tour Guide - Mexico City
- 22 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 23 1/2 day excursions
- 24 Thanksgiving/Riviera Maya area/All Inclusive
- 25 Going with the flow - 16 days in Costa Rica