I am planning a 7 day trip to cancun around Christmas time 20-27, (I know I am already late ). We have never been to mexico before and was hoping you can help me with some questions.
I am planning on not renting a car, and NOT going to do AI for the hotel ( we are vegetarians, and i am not sure if going AI is worth it for us), with that in mind, which part of the hotel zone would be ideal and any recommendations? ( i am hoping to be in the 150-200$ range for the hotel).
Also, how is easy it to get around in cancun without a car? for shopping, eating out and stuff.
We are planning to do 2-3 day trips to the ruins, can we just go there and book a day trip and should we make reservations upfront?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Suze- Just curious Suites Plaza del Rio
- 2 PV Easter Weekend 2017
- 3 Pesos for Dollars exchange
- 4 Costa Rica Itinerary with Kids
- 5 Exploring Ek' Balam & X'canche Cenote
- 6 Royal Hideaway construction
- 7 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 8 Western Caribbean Cruise Question
- 9 Costa Rica limited mobility issues...
- 10 PDC Blue Parrot shooting
- 11 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 12 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 13 8 Night Trip to Belize
- 14 3rd-10th april
- 15 May in Central America
- 16 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 17 Ixtapa Zihua safety
- 18 Four night is PV
- 19 Beach alternatives to SJDS
- 20 Best Cruise Stop For Mayan Ruins - Cozumel or Costa Maya?
- 21 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 22 San Miguel
- 23 Oaxaca in march
- 24 Luis Barragan in Mexico City
- 25 Where to stay in Placencia, Belize?