I am planning a 7 day trip to cancun around Christmas time 20-27, (I know I am already late ). We have never been to mexico before and was hoping you can help me with some questions.
I am planning on not renting a car, and NOT going to do AI for the hotel ( we are vegetarians, and i am not sure if going AI is worth it for us), with that in mind, which part of the hotel zone would be ideal and any recommendations? ( i am hoping to be in the 150-200$ range for the hotel).
Also, how is easy it to get around in cancun without a car? for shopping, eating out and stuff.
We are planning to do 2-3 day trips to the ruins, can we just go there and book a day trip and should we make reservations upfront?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Recommendations for a Mexico City hotel needed
- 2 Advice for 2 days in Mexico City
- 3 Tamarindo Sept
- 4 Actual beachfront hotels in Puerto Viejo de Talamanca???
- 5 Trip help -is MA necessary if I'm going to Osa?
- 6 Quepos and Manuel Antonio
- 7 4 hour tour in San Jose, Costa Rica
- 8 Need help for trip to Costa Rica in December
- 9 Nicest All inclusive for young children
- 10 Day trip from Merida - seeking recommendations
- 11 Visit to Panama - all inclusive r&r combined with adventure ..
- 12 Traveling with a baby to Mexico
- 13 Getting to Laguna San Ignacio from Wisconsin
- 14 Renting Car in Mexico
- 15 Cancun All inclusive
- 16 Cancun Transfer Timing
- 17 Belize in mid September
- 18 Mexico City Airport hotel transportation question
- 19 Budget Belize
- 20 3 weeks in PV next summer with kids
- 21 Costa Rica Itinerary Help
- 22 Some questions re Mexico City and Puebla
- 23 Blockades In and Around Oaxaca
- 24 Day tours Gold Museum in San Jose
- 25 Costa Rica