I've searched around the net for a while, and I can't seem to find any information on sea passage from the Yucatan peninsula to northern Panama. I would like to sail rather directly, but I'm quite subject to the whims of any captain who would let this inexperienced crew member aboard. Does anyone know approximately how long this journey would take in late Nov/ early Dec conditions? Or perhaps a better website in which I might get a hold of people interested in/capable of making the trip?
Thanks in advance!
Cancun, Mexico to Bocas Del Toro, Panama by boat?
- 1 Car rental in Cancun
- 2 Adopt an animal donation?
- 3 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 4 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 5 Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)
- 6 San Miguel De Allende
- 7 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 8 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 9 Need a suggestion for Thankgiving dinner in P de C
- 10 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 11 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 12 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 13 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 14 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 15 Backpack vs Wheels
- 16 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 17 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 18 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 19 Help with 5 days touring time
- 20 Costa Rica trip in March
- 21 Safety in Ixtapa
- 22 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 23 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 24 Cabo San Lucas
- 25 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints