I've searched around the net for a while, and I can't seem to find any information on sea passage from the Yucatan peninsula to northern Panama. I would like to sail rather directly, but I'm quite subject to the whims of any captain who would let this inexperienced crew member aboard. Does anyone know approximately how long this journey would take in late Nov/ early Dec conditions? Or perhaps a better website in which I might get a hold of people interested in/capable of making the trip?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica in Christmas 2016
- 2 Destination for 3 kids under 5 - Cancun?
- 3 day trips from Mexico City
- 4 Amazing..
- 5 help from a Panamanian
- 6 Dynamic Airways = LAX to Cancun
- 7 Hotel Recommendation for Riviera Maya please help!
- 8 Cancun Beach Snorkeling 6/2016
- 9 Playa del carmen - airbnb
- 10 Looking for Good Remote Study Location
- 11 advice for costa rica about tennagers .
- 12 Pearl Keys
- 13 Transportation from the Royal Playa Del Carmen to Iberostar Grand Pariso
- 14 Mexico destination for family vacation - not $$$$$
- 15 Stop at La Paz in route to La Fortuna?
- 16 Niaragua Adventures: Beware of the Small Print
- 17 Grand sunset princess (playa del carmen)
- 18 Picky traveler looking for a hidden gem
- 19 Honeymoon in mid-September?
- 20 Hotel Recommendations for Costa Rica
- 21 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 22 Food cost for Caye Caulker, Belize or the islands?
- 23 Do NOT use ALAMO
- 24 Costa Rica- July trip
- 25 5 night Itinerary - Yucatan Peninsula