I've searched around the net for a while, and I can't seem to find any information on sea passage from the Yucatan peninsula to northern Panama. I would like to sail rather directly, but I'm quite subject to the whims of any captain who would let this inexperienced crew member aboard. Does anyone know approximately how long this journey would take in late Nov/ early Dec conditions? Or perhaps a better website in which I might get a hold of people interested in/capable of making the trip?
Thanks in advance!
Cancun, Mexico to Bocas Del Toro, Panama by boat?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 BUY Fake Passport, DL, ID Cards, IELTS, TOEFL
- 2 Activities in Tamarindo, Guanacaste
- 3 Zipline at Arenal or Monteverde
- 4 Departure tax
- 5 Looking for Info on Coba Schools
- 6 HELP! Need a Guide for a Day in Managua
- 7 Ho, Ho, Oaxaca
- 8 Guatemala suggested itinery/transport/etc
- 9 Costa Rica first timers
- 10 Bringing snacks into Mexico
- 11 Costa Rica: Drive from Arenal to Guanacaste via Monteverde
- 12 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 13 Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 14 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 15 think twice before using expedia
- 16 Meztli Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 17 best places in Baja
- 18 Beachfront in Tulum
- 19 Belize, first time
- 20 las palapas/mahekal???? Looking for quiet AI in Mexico???
- 21 How far a drive from Playa Grande to Riu Palace?
- 22 Catamaran Sailing in Costa Rica & Questions Answered
- 23 Costa Rica with young kids
- 24 10 Days in Central America. Where should I go?
- 25 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids