I've searched around the net for a while, and I can't seem to find any information on sea passage from the Yucatan peninsula to northern Panama. I would like to sail rather directly, but I'm quite subject to the whims of any captain who would let this inexperienced crew member aboard. Does anyone know approximately how long this journey would take in late Nov/ early Dec conditions? Or perhaps a better website in which I might get a hold of people interested in/capable of making the trip?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Exploring Ek' Balam & X'canche Cenote
- 2 Pesos for Dollars exchange
- 3 Royal Hideaway construction
- 4 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 5 PV Easter Weekend 2017
- 6 Costa Rica Itinerary with Kids
- 7 Western Caribbean Cruise Question
- 8 Costa Rica limited mobility issues...
- 9 PDC Blue Parrot shooting
- 10 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 11 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 12 8 Night Trip to Belize
- 13 3rd-10th april
- 14 May in Central America
- 15 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 16 Ixtapa Zihua safety
- 17 Four night is PV
- 18 Beach alternatives to SJDS
- 19 Best Cruise Stop For Mayan Ruins - Cozumel or Costa Maya?
- 20 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 21 San Miguel
- 22 Oaxaca in march
- 23 Luis Barragan in Mexico City
- 24 Where to stay in Placencia, Belize?
- 25 Snorkeling trips