I've searched around the net for a while, and I can't seem to find any information on sea passage from the Yucatan peninsula to northern Panama. I would like to sail rather directly, but I'm quite subject to the whims of any captain who would let this inexperienced crew member aboard. Does anyone know approximately how long this journey would take in late Nov/ early Dec conditions? Or perhaps a better website in which I might get a hold of people interested in/capable of making the trip?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 2 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 3 Mexico in March - questions
- 4 Trip to Costa Rica - Pura Vida
- 5 Merida in March
- 6 Private Fishing/Snorkeling boat in Playa del Carmen
- 7 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 8 Spanish speaking city to spend August 2017?
- 9 Nicaragua - dividing time between Leon and Granada
- 10 Adventures in Portobelo, Panama
- 11 Costa Rica With Kids-Recommendations Requested
- 12 travel in Yucatan
- 13 Driving through Mexico to Belize
- 14 Police Harassment in Cancun
- 15 Gay Places in San Pedro Belize
- 16 AI Child-Friendly Tulum Vicinity (30+ mi)
- 17 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 18 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 19 What is the best place to visit in Costa Rica for 18 year olds?
- 20 Insect Repellent, Sunscreen in Belize?
- 21 Muyil Ruins and Sian Ka'an Biosphere, Meixco
- 22 Brunch / Lunch for 8 with fix price?
- 23 Another Yucatan trip report
- 24 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 25 Cabo San Lucas weather in November