I've searched around the net for a while, and I can't seem to find any information on sea passage from the Yucatan peninsula to northern Panama. I would like to sail rather directly, but I'm quite subject to the whims of any captain who would let this inexperienced crew member aboard. Does anyone know approximately how long this journey would take in late Nov/ early Dec conditions? Or perhaps a better website in which I might get a hold of people interested in/capable of making the trip?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cenotes of Homún, south of Mérida
- 2 Belize good place to live for expats?
- 3 My thought go out towards Mexicans
- 4 playa del carmen what to do
- 5 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 6 Transportation from Airport to Panama City Hotel
- 7 Help with Itinerary for Dec. 2017
- 8 Airport Transfers from Los Cabos Airport
- 9 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 10 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 11 Manuel Antonio to Osa
- 12 Panama Canal Excursions
- 13 Mexico City. Oct 13-16. Haunted tours + Halloweend / Day of the Dead
- 14 Costa Rica private driver recommendations?
- 15 Giving back to Mexio
- 16 2 months in Central America
- 17 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 18 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 19 Cabo to San Miguel de Allende
- 20 Belize planning help
- 21 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 22 Excellent News!
- 23 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 24 Mexico earthquake
- 25 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!