I've searched around the net for a while, and I can't seem to find any information on sea passage from the Yucatan peninsula to northern Panama. I would like to sail rather directly, but I'm quite subject to the whims of any captain who would let this inexperienced crew member aboard. Does anyone know approximately how long this journey would take in late Nov/ early Dec conditions? Or perhaps a better website in which I might get a hold of people interested in/capable of making the trip?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Buy passports,licenses,ID card,etc firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2 Manuel Antonio - Private Villa or Tulemar?
- 3 Tikal
- 4 Transportation to hotel from airport
- 5 Bosque Del Cabo one week or split with Iguana Lodge
- 6 Belize - need help with planning our 10 days
- 7 Best resort for our situation?
- 8 Tour/Excursion operators Arenal & Manuel Antonio
- 9 Sarah's Cozy Casita's/Playa Coronado
- 10 Belize-how many days for beach and jungle
- 11 Best bus service from Queretero to San Miguel d"Alende
- 12 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 13 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 14 Sunday bus schedule hours
- 15 Need help w/mother/daughter 3 day side excursion
- 16 Visit to Xela, Antigua, Atitlan
- 17 Glover's ongoing report on Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua
- 18 Iberostar Club Membership Sales Pitch
- 19 Help with excursions from Black Rock Lodge
- 20 STAY AWAY FROM AMERICA CAR RENTAL!!
- 21 Belize, Rotaan, Cozumel - WHAT TO DO?? HELP!!
- 22 Entertaining young children in Tulum/Akumal
- 23 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 24 A WHALE Of A TALE
- 25 Panama made us Panamaniacs, Trip Report Dec/Jan 2015-16