I've searched around the net for a while, and I can't seem to find any information on sea passage from the Yucatan peninsula to northern Panama. I would like to sail rather directly, but I'm quite subject to the whims of any captain who would let this inexperienced crew member aboard. Does anyone know approximately how long this journey would take in late Nov/ early Dec conditions? Or perhaps a better website in which I might get a hold of people interested in/capable of making the trip?
Thanks in advance!
Cancun, Mexico to Bocas Del Toro, Panama by boat?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 2 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 3 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 4 White water rafting the Pacuare River April
- 5 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 6 Mexico region question
- 7 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 8 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 9 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 10 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 11 Costa rica help
- 12 car rental companies
- 13 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 14 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 15 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 16 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 17 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 18 cozumel tennis
- 19 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 20 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 21 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 22 Baja California
- 23 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 24 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 25 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ