I've searched around the net for a while, and I can't seem to find any information on sea passage from the Yucatan peninsula to northern Panama. I would like to sail rather directly, but I'm quite subject to the whims of any captain who would let this inexperienced crew member aboard. Does anyone know approximately how long this journey would take in late Nov/ early Dec conditions? Or perhaps a better website in which I might get a hold of people interested in/capable of making the trip?
Thanks in advance!
Cancun, Mexico to Bocas Del Toro, Panama by boat?
- 1 Driving around costa ica
- 2 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 3 Belize in August with teens
- 4 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 5 Campeche anyone?
- 6 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 7 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 8 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 9 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 10 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 11 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 12 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 13 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 14 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 15 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 16 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 17 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 18 Cancun day trips
- 19 Quick CR Trip Report
- 20 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 21 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 22 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 23 Puerto Vallarta Mayan Palace
- 24 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 25 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?