I've searched around the net for a while, and I can't seem to find any information on sea passage from the Yucatan peninsula to northern Panama. I would like to sail rather directly, but I'm quite subject to the whims of any captain who would let this inexperienced crew member aboard. Does anyone know approximately how long this journey would take in late Nov/ early Dec conditions? Or perhaps a better website in which I might get a hold of people interested in/capable of making the trip?
Thanks in advance!
Cancun, Mexico to Bocas Del Toro, Panama by boat?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 2 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 3 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 4 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 5 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 6 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 7 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 8 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 9 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?
- 10 Costa Rica
- 11 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 12 Which of these locations?
- 13 Has anyone been to Tapalpa?
- 14 B & B in Oaxaca?
- 15 Dollar - Thriffty Terrible service, stealling money !!!
- 16 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 17 Renting a car in Cancun
- 18 Possible Mexico Trip
- 19 Lost Iguana & Bosque del Cabo in February? Is this a good combo?
- 20 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 21 5 days in Central Mexico; San Miguel and Guanajuato
- 22 MEXIGO TOURS
- 23 San Miguel de Allende Restaurant Recommendations
- 24 Location of this photo
- 25 Cancun Time share fraud to new level - Be aware