My girls and I are going to Cancun in Nov 24-Dec2. Is this a good time of year to go and we are debating between two hotels.
I would like to get people's opinion on them:
JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa
CasaMagna Marriott Cancun Resort
Should we rent a car to see the city (again we've never been to cancun) suggestions or must see places and places we need to be aware of as this is a girls trip and want to make the most of our time. We're looking to relax, enjoy the beaches w/ activities and some night life.
Cancun hotel in Nov Thanksgiving
- 1 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 2 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 3 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 4 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 5 Puerto Vallarta Mayan Palace
- 6 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 7 Cancun day trips
- 8 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 9 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 10 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?
- 11 help blue bay grand vs sandos riviera
- 12 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 13 Quick CR Trip Report
- 14 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya
- 15 CANCUN: Sandos Caracol Beach Resort & Spa, Riviera Maya
- 16 Where to stay on Mayan riviera?
- 17 Advice on trip to Costa Rica for myself and three late teenagers
- 18 Rental cars $s for Panama
- 19 Grand Mayan Palace - Nuevo Vallarta
- 20 Driving in Mexico
- 21 Sandos Playacar Beach Resort Cancun Mexico
- 22 After Tikal... suggestions?
- 23 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 24 Three weeks in August 2011 - trip report
- 25 Single parent signature