My wife and I are having our honeymoon in Cancun in a few months. We would love to see the Mayan Ruins and realize it takes bit of a ride by bus to arrive there. With the violence in Mexico, we have questions about this/other tours. I have read a number of forums on this site but haven't seen anything on the Violence enroute "or" at the Ruins. Does anyone have any resent experience traveling to the Ruins from Cancun? We are also wanting to do a tour of the caverns near Cancun. Any other info that might be useful to my wife and I would be great too!! Thank You!!
Cancun Honeymoon and Mayan Ruin's tour
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 2 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 3 Cabo airport transfers
- 4 Looking for a quiet vacation spot on the Caribbean side of Mexico
- 5 Aventura Spa or Moon Palace? And what are the best rooms in each??
- 6 Tamarindo CR = best for us?
- 7 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 8 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 9 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 10 Colorful large parrots in flocks
- 11 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 12 White water rafting the Pacuare River April
- 13 Exotic birds migrating locations
- 14 Riu vs Westin?
- 15 Sim card and power
- 16 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 17 Mexico region question
- 18 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 19 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 20 Costa rica help
- 21 car rental companies
- 22 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 23 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 24 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 25 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?