My wife and I are having our honeymoon in Cancun in a few months. We would love to see the Mayan Ruins and realize it takes bit of a ride by bus to arrive there. With the violence in Mexico, we have questions about this/other tours. I have read a number of forums on this site but haven't seen anything on the Violence enroute "or" at the Ruins. Does anyone have any resent experience traveling to the Ruins from Cancun? We are also wanting to do a tour of the caverns near Cancun. Any other info that might be useful to my wife and I would be great too!! Thank You!!
Cancun Honeymoon and Mayan Ruin's tour
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 costa rica logistics again
- 2 Queretaro or Zacatecas??
- 3 Riviera Maya Suites in Playa del Carmen or....?
- 4 Mexico Trip
- 5 Costa Rica Itinerary-one week. Guanacaste? Arenal?
- 6 Recommendation for December trip - from Guadalajara
- 7 costa rica logistics
- 8 Awesome Tour Guide in San Salvador!
- 9 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 10 6-7 hour layover w/family in San Salvador
- 11 Panama - where in Boca del Tores
- 12 Osa Hotel Questions
- 13 Punta Mita St. Regis
- 14 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 15 Cabo San Lucas
- 16 Bus options between San Jose and Bocas del Torro
- 17 Costa Rica for 9 days in Dec
- 18 Ccost of a transfer from Panama PTY airport to Riu Playa Blanca Hotel?
- 19 Bringing clothes and fabric to Puerto vallarta
- 20 Trip ideas needed please
- 21 Mexico City, DF Restaurant
- 22 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 23 tours to gatun locks panama
- 24 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 25 Cancun or Playa Del Carmen for boogie boarding and hotel recs