We are planning a trip with 2 families (2 adults and 2 tweens in each family). We would like to stay in an all inclusive in the Cancun area for 3 nights- early August 08.
We would like to stay in an all inclusive resort that also offers a water park, lazy river etc. that tweens or young teens could enjoy... any suggestions???
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Driving in CR
- 2 Getting to Laguna San Ignacio from Wisconsin
- 3 Day trip from Merida - seeking recommendations
- 4 Recommendations for a Mexico City hotel needed
- 5 Advice for 2 days in Mexico City
- 6 Tamarindo Sept
- 7 Actual beachfront hotels in Puerto Viejo de Talamanca???
- 8 Trip help -is MA necessary if I'm going to Osa?
- 9 Quepos and Manuel Antonio
- 10 4 hour tour in San Jose, Costa Rica
- 11 Need help for trip to Costa Rica in December
- 12 Nicest All inclusive for young children
- 13 Visit to Panama - all inclusive r&r combined with adventure ..
- 14 Traveling with a baby to Mexico
- 15 Renting Car in Mexico
- 16 Cancun All inclusive
- 17 Cancun Transfer Timing
- 18 Belize in mid September
- 19 Mexico City Airport hotel transportation question
- 20 Budget Belize
- 21 3 weeks in PV next summer with kids
- 22 Costa Rica Itinerary Help
- 23 Some questions re Mexico City and Puebla
- 24 Blockades In and Around Oaxaca
- 25 Day tours Gold Museum in San Jose