We are planning a trip with 2 families (2 adults and 2 tweens in each family). We would like to stay in an all inclusive in the Cancun area for 3 nights- early August 08.
We would like to stay in an all inclusive resort that also offers a water park, lazy river etc. that tweens or young teens could enjoy... any suggestions???
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://guidemesupplements.com/bio-rocket-blast/
- 2 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 3 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 4 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 5 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 6 Spending USD in Mexico
- 7 Family vacation
- 8 Food poisoning?
- 9 Guanajuato or Oaxacca for 5-7days?
- 10 Best plan - suggestions
- 11 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 12 Merida Trip Report - Lots of Food
- 13 We're off to Costa Rica and never been there!
- 14 Guanacaste in October
- 15 Sad Sad Day for my favorite beach city
- 16 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 17 Good lunch spot
- 18 Recommendations on hotels with best beaches
- 19 Planning girls getaway trip to CR this summer and need help!
- 20 December Itinerary with 1 Year Old
- 21 Art School
- 22 Costa Rica EF Tours for Middle School
- 23 Month Stay In Oaxaca, Mexico
- 24 Is it crazy to go in August?
- 25 El Salvador plane change