We are planning a trip with 2 families (2 adults and 2 tweens in each family). We would like to stay in an all inclusive in the Cancun area for 3 nights- early August 08.
We would like to stay in an all inclusive resort that also offers a water park, lazy river etc. that tweens or young teens could enjoy... any suggestions???
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Interjet Airline
- 2 Resorts on the Yucatan Peninsula
- 3 Ticket changes for Tikal - buy in advance at Banrural bank
- 4 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 5 Guanaster, costa rica
- 6 Family Trip to Playa del Carmen,Mexico March 2017
- 7 Our first trip to Mexico-It won't be our last!
- 8 One month surf and yoga
- 9 Returning home
- 10 Suggested destinations, Yucatan Peninsula, Xmas/NYE.
- 11 One week in CR...stay in one area or divide time
- 12 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 13 Airport Shuttle in Mazatlan
- 14 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 15 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 16 Dr Simon Andrew Casey - Want to know about Mexican Culture ??
- 17 Cancun all inclusive
- 18 Advice Needed For a Trip to Belize
- 19 Your favorite Mayan sites?
- 20 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 21 Expired Mexican Passport going to Mexico
- 22 Recommendations for family vacation in Puerto Vallarta or other ideas???
- 23 White hair in Valladolid....
- 24 Roatan
- 25 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids