We are planning a trip with 2 families (2 adults and 2 tweens in each family). We would like to stay in an all inclusive in the Cancun area for 3 nights- early August 08.
We would like to stay in an all inclusive resort that also offers a water park, lazy river etc. that tweens or young teens could enjoy... any suggestions???
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Homestay
- 2 Is it safe to travel to Cabo San Lucas
- 3 Costa Rica
- 4 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 5 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 6 reliable car rental company??
- 7 Puerto Vallarta o Cabo for Christmas break
- 8 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 9 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 10 Which Tortuguero Lodge for 2 night visit in January?
- 11 Does Panama have anything Costa Rica doesn't? (Besides the canal)
- 12 Planning a trip to Panama
- 13 Los Suenos Itinerary
- 14 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 15 Driving from Mexico to Belize and Guatemala
- 16 best air route san diego to san jose
- 17 Cabo San Lucas furniture stores
- 18 Costa Rica - San Jose to Arenal Drive
- 19 driving from Tabacon to La Fortuna?
- 20 Trip Report: Guatemala in 6 days
- 21 One day in Cozumel - Chichen Itza?
- 22 How long from Cozumel to Ek Balam
- 23 Puerto Vallarta
- 24 Recent Headlines- Cancun
- 25 Panama or Costa Rica?