We are planning a trip with 2 families (2 adults and 2 tweens in each family). We would like to stay in an all inclusive in the Cancun area for 3 nights- early August 08.
We would like to stay in an all inclusive resort that also offers a water park, lazy river etc. that tweens or young teens could enjoy... any suggestions???
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Help with selecting regions / lodges for second trip to CR
- 2 Guanajuato
- 3 Puerto Vallarta with Kids
- 4 Looking for Costa Rica Advice...leaving in 2 days
- 5 Costa Rica Itinerary Help
- 6 Costa Rica travel help easter
- 7 Amazing..
- 8 10 days in Belize - Tranportaion ?
- 9 Do you need ID to use buses between cities in Mexico?
- 10 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 11 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 12 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 13 Costa Rica with 2 year old and 9 month old
- 14 Fishing around Arenal
- 15 First time CR intinerary help
- 16 dental implants
- 17 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 18 Costa Rica- July trip
- 19 Santa Cruze Hualtuco
- 20 Amazing trip to Costa Rica with kids
- 21 Mexico -- how many ruins?
- 22 help from a Panamanian
- 23 Best Panama beach area?
- 24 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 25 Guanacaste