My fiancee and I are getting married in Mexico in late July, at a villa in Puerto Morelos. We're going down about a week ahead of the rest of the gang, and we're hoping to get to Palenque in a rental car. I'm looking for any suggestions about the quickest/best route with only one overnight stay between Cancun Airport and Palenque, and only one overnight on the way back. We land in Cancun at 2:30 PM, so this is a factor, as we won't want to drive all night.
Estimates of driving time would also be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 2 Returning home
- 3 San Blas Islands and sailing to Colombia
- 4 Advice Needed For a Trip to Belize
- 5 Suggested destinations, Yucatan Peninsula, Xmas/NYE.
- 6 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 7 Your favorite Mayan sites?
- 8 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 9 Expired Mexican Passport going to Mexico
- 10 Recommendations for family vacation in Puerto Vallarta or other ideas???
- 11 White hair in Valladolid....
- 12 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 13 Roatan
- 14 One week in CR...stay in one area or divide time
- 15 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 16 Puerto Vallarta Easter Weekend 2017
- 17 Driving Time
- 18 Guanajuato
- 19 best new site in costa rica
- 20 Family of 13 travelling week of Christmas
- 21 Help with open jaw itinerary Oaxaca to beach
- 22 Costa Rica
- 23 Gran Caribe Resort
- 24 Some questions about Belize
- 25 Our Vacation in Mexico (Riviera Maya)