My fiancee and I are getting married in Mexico in late July, at a villa in Puerto Morelos. We're going down about a week ahead of the rest of the gang, and we're hoping to get to Palenque in a rental car. I'm looking for any suggestions about the quickest/best route with only one overnight stay between Cancun Airport and Palenque, and only one overnight on the way back. We land in Cancun at 2:30 PM, so this is a factor, as we won't want to drive all night.
Estimates of driving time would also be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Need help for trip to Costa Rica in December
- 2 Advice for 2 days in Mexico City
- 3 Recommendations for a Mexico City hotel needed
- 4 Nicest All inclusive for young children
- 5 Day trip from Merida - seeking recommendations
- 6 Visit to Panama - all inclusive r&r combined with adventure ..
- 7 4 hour tour in San Jose, Costa Rica
- 8 Traveling with a baby to Mexico
- 9 Getting to Laguna San Ignacio from Wisconsin
- 10 Quepos and Manuel Antonio
- 11 Renting Car in Mexico
- 12 Cancun All inclusive
- 13 Cancun Transfer Timing
- 14 Belize in mid September
- 15 Trip help -is MA necessary if I'm going to Osa?
- 16 Mexico City Airport hotel transportation question
- 17 Actual beachfront hotels in Puerto Viejo de Talamanca???
- 18 Budget Belize
- 19 3 weeks in PV next summer with kids
- 20 Tamarindo Sept
- 21 Costa Rica Itinerary Help
- 22 Some questions re Mexico City and Puebla
- 23 Blockades In and Around Oaxaca
- 24 Day tours Gold Museum in San Jose
- 25 Costa Rica