My fiancee and I are getting married in Mexico in late July, at a villa in Puerto Morelos. We're going down about a week ahead of the rest of the gang, and we're hoping to get to Palenque in a rental car. I'm looking for any suggestions about the quickest/best route with only one overnight stay between Cancun Airport and Palenque, and only one overnight on the way back. We land in Cancun at 2:30 PM, so this is a factor, as we won't want to drive all night.
Estimates of driving time would also be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Planning a trip to Costa Rica in September?
- 2 Finalizing Costa Rica Itinerary-a few questions
- 3 Roads Guate-Pana and Pana-Antigua and
- 4 vacation rentals in Antigua Guatemala?
- 5 Cancun All inclusive
- 6 http://newmusclesupplements.com/muscle-xtx/
- 7 http://newmusclesupplements.com/muscle-xtx/
- 8 Overshadowed Exciting Puebla
- 9 Ideas for a trip to CR
- 10 girls getaway
- 11 Tulum and Akumal Tours
- 12 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 13 Guanajuato
- 14 Starting an activity based company in Punta De Mita (Puerto Vallarta)
- 15 First time CR intinerary help
- 16 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 17 Second trip to CR - advice on Pacific coast
- 18 Yucatan/Quintana Roo Itinerary
- 19 Costa Rica 4 areas help
- 20 Cancun and cuba
- 21 Antigua & Guate; Primera Vez en Centroamérica
- 22 Riviera Maya weather next week
- 23 Travelling the coast of Mexico
- 24 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 25 Hotels in Playa del Carmen?