My fiancee and I are getting married in Mexico in late July, at a villa in Puerto Morelos. We're going down about a week ahead of the rest of the gang, and we're hoping to get to Palenque in a rental car. I'm looking for any suggestions about the quickest/best route with only one overnight stay between Cancun Airport and Palenque, and only one overnight on the way back. We land in Cancun at 2:30 PM, so this is a factor, as we won't want to drive all night.
Estimates of driving time would also be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Rain all week
- 2 Mexico destination for family vacation - not $$$$$
- 3 Nicest All inclusive for young children
- 4 Central america with 6 yr old.
- 5 Amazing..
- 6 Land Border & Monterrey to Mexican Language School & Side Trips
- 7 Costa Rica in Christmas 2016
- 8 Layover in San Salvador
- 9 day trips from Mexico City
- 10 Destination for 3 kids under 5 - Cancun?
- 11 help from a Panamanian
- 12 Dynamic Airways = LAX to Cancun
- 13 Hotel Recommendation for Riviera Maya please help!
- 14 Cancun Beach Snorkeling 6/2016
- 15 Playa del carmen - airbnb
- 16 Looking for Good Remote Study Location
- 17 advice for costa rica about tennagers .
- 18 Pearl Keys
- 19 Transportation from the Royal Playa Del Carmen to Iberostar Grand Pariso
- 20 Stop at La Paz in route to La Fortuna?
- 21 Niaragua Adventures: Beware of the Small Print
- 22 Grand sunset princess (playa del carmen)
- 23 Picky traveler looking for a hidden gem
- 24 Honeymoon in mid-September?
- 25 Hotel Recommendations for Costa Rica