My fiancee and I are getting married in Mexico in late July, at a villa in Puerto Morelos. We're going down about a week ahead of the rest of the gang, and we're hoping to get to Palenque in a rental car. I'm looking for any suggestions about the quickest/best route with only one overnight stay between Cancun Airport and Palenque, and only one overnight on the way back. We land in Cancun at 2:30 PM, so this is a factor, as we won't want to drive all night.
Estimates of driving time would also be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 bahaduri HP @printer error CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Need Help with Costa Rica
- 3 Cozumel airport transfers
- 4 Best plan - suggestions
- 5 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 6 Vacation choices
- 7 Puerto Vallarta
- 8 nicaragua-Rancho Santana
- 9 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 10 PV Questions about art, food, cooking classes!
- 11 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 12 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 13 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 14 Isla Holbox - where did you stay?
- 15 Olmec Colossal Heads
- 16 Tour Guide - Mexico City
- 17 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 18 1/2 day excursions
- 19 Thanksgiving/Riviera Maya area/All Inclusive
- 20 Going with the flow - 16 days in Costa Rica
- 21 top 8 cenotes to visit
- 22 Our recent trip to Costa Rica
- 23 San Miguel trivia
- 24 Where to stay in Cayo District
- 25 Mexico and Belize itinerary help