Planning a trip to Panama and would like a canopy tour that is not a zip line ride? Any reccommendations, or are they all ziplines? Thanks!
Canaopy tours that are not ziplines?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Tamarindo, Costa Rica, in July
- 2 Solo Female traveler in Mexico- please review my rough itinerary
- 3 New Large Resort in Tela Honduras
- 4 Injury on the Belize Zip- need legal advice
- 5 Family Fun in Dominical-Trip Report
- 6 Merida-where to stay
- 7 Mexico City Hotels
- 8 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 9 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 10 Review of JW Marriott Guanacaste
- 11 Snorkeling
- 12 Guadalajara vs Mexico City in June, 5 nights
- 13 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 14 Nicaragua April 1-11 - OK time to go?
- 15 Cancun or Playa del Carmen
- 16 Questions on What to Pack for Osa Peninsula Trip
- 17 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 18 Family friendly restaurants in Playa del Carmen with good food?
- 19 Guanacaste, based in Playa Grande
- 20 Best restaurants in Mexico City & San Miguel de Allende
- 21 Looking for a really unique day trip in Costa Rica
- 22 Albuterol inhalers and prescription orthotics in Panama?
- 23 Guatemala City La Aurora International Airport
- 24 10 days backpacking in Costa Rica
- 25 Single Women traveling to Costa Rica