We're looking forward to our 1st trip to Belize this Novemeber and hope to find a secluded beach with indigenous culture nearby and lots of natural beauty. As I'm pregnant and we're traveling with our toddler we'd like to stay out of the south to avoid long travel and stay clear of malarial regions. Do any of you guys have any suggestions? Much appreciated.
Can you help me find a quiet beach in Belize?
- 1 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 2 Belize in August with teens
- 3 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 4 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 5 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 6 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 7 Driving around costa ica
- 8 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 9 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 10 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 11 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 12 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 13 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 14 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 15 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 16 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 17 Cancun day trips
- 18 Quick CR Trip Report
- 19 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 20 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 21 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 22 Puerto Vallarta Mayan Palace
- 23 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 24 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?
- 25 help blue bay grand vs sandos riviera