My daughter is dying to go to Cano Island to go snorkeling because they are supposed to have seahorses which she has never seen in the wild. From looking into it, I think most people get there from Drake's Bay and not Puerto Jimenez. Can we get a boat trip or whatever from Puerto Jimenez to there?
Can you get to Cano Island from Puerto Jimenez for a day trip?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Embera Village
- 2 condos within walking distance of marina/downtown cabo???
- 3 Bosque del Cabo question-is Phillip good with kids?
- 4 Arco Iris or Fonda vela - Monteverde accommodation
- 5 Belize Honeymoon-What not to miss!
- 6 Costa Rica & Panama
- 7 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 8 La Casa Que Canta versus Capella Ixtapa
- 9 Tela and La Ceiba
- 10 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 11 March/April weather
- 12 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 13 Help! Belize or Costa Rica
- 14 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 15 One Week in Southern Belize
- 16 Costa Rica Vacation with child.
- 17 Just added three nights to Costa Rica Vacation - Leaving this Friday!
- 18 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 19 Costa Rica four nights
- 20 One Day San Jose
- 21 Visiting Machu Picchu, Cusco for 7 days.
- 22 Showers with butterflies on the OSA & Quetzal near Poas: CR TR
- 23 Costa Rica vs Bahamas
- 24 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 25 Help with Riviera Maya Beaches