My daughter is dying to go to Cano Island to go snorkeling because they are supposed to have seahorses which she has never seen in the wild. From looking into it, I think most people get there from Drake's Bay and not Puerto Jimenez. Can we get a boat trip or whatever from Puerto Jimenez to there?
Can you get to Cano Island from Puerto Jimenez for a day trip?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 2 Glover continues on to Mexico (after Colombia)
- 3 13 nights in Costa Rica Itinerary
- 4 Family vacation in beautiful, blissful Belize
- 5 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 6 celebration in Huatulco - Villa Pacifico or VillaBlanca or other? Help please
- 7 Fairmont Mayakoba and Playa del Carmen Trip Report
- 8 Gunacaste All Inclusive
- 9 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 10 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 11 A hotel on the beach in Tamarindo
- 12 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 13 cost of private car between different places in Costa Rica
- 14 A great destination in Costa Rica: the Osa Peninsula and Bosque del Cabo
- 15 Looking for Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Help
- 16 Showers with butterflies on the OSA & Quetzal near Poas: CR TR
- 17 Third Party Liability Insurance Car rental Mexico
- 18 Puerto aventuras (for free) report
- 19 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 20 looking for fun restaurant in Playa or Cancun to bring teens after wedding
- 21 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 22 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 23 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 24 Tulum (camping)
- 25 Shuttle transport San Cristobal to Palenque