My daughter is dying to go to Cano Island to go snorkeling because they are supposed to have seahorses which she has never seen in the wild. From looking into it, I think most people get there from Drake's Bay and not Puerto Jimenez. Can we get a boat trip or whatever from Puerto Jimenez to there?
Can you get to Cano Island from Puerto Jimenez for a day trip?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Labor Day Weekend Weather in Playa Del Carmen
- 2 Four Seasons Punta Mita
- 3 costa rica catamaran trips
- 4 Interbus and San Jose
- 5 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 6 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 7 Cancun nightlife
- 8 Any recommendations for activities or adventures for kids in Riviera Maya
- 9 Trip ideas needed please
- 10 Hotel or House in Tulum?
- 11 Airport Transfers from Los Cabos Airport
- 12 December trip to CR ...Is the tour company correct ?
- 13 if we do bosque del cabo-where else can we go that is nearby?
- 14 costa rica in a car in two weeks
- 15 Playa del Carmen
- 16 Villahermosa, Tabasco to San Cristobal de las Casas, Chiapas
- 17 Bicycle riding in La Pas Mexico
- 18 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 19 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 20 tours to gatun locks panama
- 21 Panama in October
- 22 hotels in oaxaca centro historico
- 23 loved la carolina lodge-what are similar spots in cr?
- 24 Costa Rica First Trip -- Help
- 25 Red Frog Beach Resort or Popa Paradise (or another option?)