Hi ...we are heading to Arenal and Guanacaste in Mid March for the first time. Just wondering if we need any vaccinations or should plan to bring any medication (cipro?) with us. We are both very healthy and currently take no medications. My boyfriend just went for his physical and told his MD he was going to Costa Rica. He was given a few prescriptions to prevent Malaria (which we have not filled yet) and a Hepatitis A shot....just wondering if I should do the same or is this extreme???
Can you drink the water in Costa Rica?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa rica help
- 2 car rental companies
- 3 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 4 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 5 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 6 cozumel tennis
- 7 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 8 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 9 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 10 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 11 Baja California
- 12 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 13 Mexico region question
- 14 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 15 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 16 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 17 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara
- 18 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 19 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 20 Semana Santa itinerary
- 21 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 22 San Jose del cabo
- 23 Camera Suggestion for Use in Costa Rica Rainforest
- 24 Help planning romantic getaway for my wife to CR or Mexico
- 25 Mexico City! Nice Hotel Within Walking Distance Of Chapultepec Park