Hi ...we are heading to Arenal and Guanacaste in Mid March for the first time. Just wondering if we need any vaccinations or should plan to bring any medication (cipro?) with us. We are both very healthy and currently take no medications. My boyfriend just went for his physical and told his MD he was going to Costa Rica. He was given a few prescriptions to prevent Malaria (which we have not filled yet) and a Hepatitis A shot....just wondering if I should do the same or is this extreme???
Can you drink the water in Costa Rica?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 2 Tamarindo CR = best for us?
- 3 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 4 Colorful large parrots in flocks
- 5 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 6 White water rafting the Pacuare River April
- 7 Exotic birds migrating locations
- 8 Looking for a quiet vacation spot on the Caribbean side of Mexico
- 9 Riu vs Westin?
- 10 Sim card and power
- 11 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 12 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 13 Mexico region question
- 14 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 15 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 16 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 17 Costa rica help
- 18 car rental companies
- 19 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 20 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 21 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 22 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 23 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 24 cozumel tennis
- 25 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR