Looking for a 4 nt romantic, pampering stay at an adults only all inclusive for august (hot, hot, hot, i know). Would like a spa, decent beach, decent dining, more interested in relaxing and pampering than any major activities. A nearby town to check out would b a plus. Have stayed in Cancun before but neither of these areas. I have had Royal Hideaway & secrets Maroma in mind....thoughts? Other recommendations? Swim out rooms or private pool might b nice...
Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Exotic birds migrating locations
- 2 Looking for a quiet vacation spot on the Caribbean side of Mexico
- 3 Riu vs Westin?
- 4 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 5 White water rafting the Pacuare River April
- 6 Sim card and power
- 7 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 8 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 9 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 10 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 11 Mexico region question
- 12 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 13 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 14 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 15 Costa rica help
- 16 car rental companies
- 17 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 18 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 19 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 20 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 21 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 22 cozumel tennis
- 23 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 24 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 25 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report