Hi! I usually get a little foreign currency so I don't have to wait in currency exchange lines upon arriving so can go directly to the hotel. Made the usual call to AmEx & were told they did not have Ar Pesos available. Cked another site online & could not understand the lingo but wondered if the Ar peso is regulated & one cannot purchase it out of Ar?? Anyone know?? Thx again!
Can one purchase Argentine pesos in the US?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Bus from SJO to San Jose , Costa Rica
- 2 What area in Mexico is safe for kids with calm beautiful beaches?
- 3 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 4 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 5 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 6 Mi tocaya y yo en Panama
- 7 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 8 Getting to Tortuguero -- worth the trip?
- 9 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 10 Somewhere hot!
- 11 Mexico City where to stay for 4 nights
- 12 Family Vacation, Caribbean Costa Rica and Panama
- 13 Back From Puerto Vallarta
- 14 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 15 Cancun-discounts.com
- 16 Mexico City, Chiapas and Yucutan, too much??
- 17 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 18 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 19 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 20 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 21 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 22 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 23 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 24 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old
- 25 1 month itinerary US/Mexico