I am leaving for costa rica in 9 days. I have my camera and back pack ready. Even ordered some rain protection for the camera from Amazon - cheap plastic bags but they look like they will do the job. We are going to be involved in water activities (white water rafting/kayaking/canyoning) and didn't think I would be able to bring my 60D with me on those trips. Any tips on camera safety/usage when the conditions are less than ideal? Needless to say, I am not an expert! thanks in advance for your help...
Camera usage in the rain
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 2 Help with 5 days touring time
- 3 Costa Rica trip in March
- 4 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 5 Safety in Ixtapa
- 6 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 7 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 8 Adopt an animal donation?
- 9 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 10 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 11 Cabo San Lucas
- 12 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 13 Roatan advice
- 14 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 15 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 16 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 17 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.
- 18 Drive from Panama To Belize
- 19 Safety in Nicaragua
- 20 Costa Rica - 6 1/2 days / 6 nights
- 21 Zihuatanejo to Acapolco?
- 22 Help on Rental Car Advice
- 23 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 24 Breakfast in Mexico City
- 25 Cabo snorkeling with a Giant Whale Shark!!!!!