We are going to Cabo San Lucas for 10 days Dec. 1. We were told by a friend that there are timeshare presentations galore available to view different properties there. In the conversation, he said that some of the companies offer you money to explore their properties, in exchange for 90 minutes of your time. Does anyone have ANY ideas on this, and are there some that are better than others? Where would we find these opportunities, and has anyone experienced a presentation?
Cabo San Lucas timeshare presentations
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Hopefulist in Guatemala, Spring 2015
- 2 ADO Bus Ticket Question
- 3 Where should we spend four nights in Maya Riviera?
- 4 Panama-like canal in the near future for Nicaragua?
- 5 Advice desired for a family trip to costa rica
- 6 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 7 help with getting from to Oaxaca to Merida via bus- w/ stops, of course!
- 8 What's the best hotel in the Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica?
- 9 SFO to Mexico_5 days total
- 10 CasaMagana Marriott Puerto Vallart
- 11 Family Fun in Dominical-Trip Report
- 12 Solo Female traveler in Mexico- please review my rough itinerary
- 13 Tamarindo, Costa Rica, in July
- 14 Injury on the Belize Zip- need legal advice
- 15 New Large Resort in Tela Honduras
- 16 Merida-where to stay
- 17 Mexico City Hotels
- 18 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 19 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 20 Review of JW Marriott Guanacaste
- 21 Snorkeling
- 22 Guadalajara vs Mexico City in June, 5 nights
- 23 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 24 Nicaragua April 1-11 - OK time to go?
- 25 Cancun or Playa del Carmen