We are going to Cabo San Lucas for 10 days Dec. 1. We were told by a friend that there are timeshare presentations galore available to view different properties there. In the conversation, he said that some of the companies offer you money to explore their properties, in exchange for 90 minutes of your time. Does anyone have ANY ideas on this, and are there some that are better than others? Where would we find these opportunities, and has anyone experienced a presentation?
Cabo San Lucas timeshare presentations
- 1 Belize in August with teens
- 2 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 3 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 4 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 5 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 6 Driving around costa ica
- 7 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 8 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 9 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 10 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 11 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 12 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 13 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 14 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 15 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 16 Cancun day trips
- 17 Quick CR Trip Report
- 18 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 19 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 20 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 21 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 22 Puerto Vallarta Mayan Palace
- 23 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 24 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?
- 25 help blue bay grand vs sandos riviera