Thinking about going to either cabo san lucas or la paz at the end of February. Don't know too much about either, heard good things about both, so just looking to get some info in order to make a choice. Not big into the party scene. Hub and I just looking to get away for a week or so. Also, can the whale migration be seen from the shore and will it be beach weather? Thank you Fodorites!
cabo san lucas or la paz or los cabos
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Belize -- Lamanai and X'Tan Ha
- 2 Costa Rica & Panama
- 3 Costa Rica accomodation suggestions for Christmas week
- 4 Which Dive shop is best for snorkeling boat tour in akumal
- 5 Volcanogirl Goes to Belize
- 6 Embera Village
- 7 an evening in San Jose...?
- 8 Belize Honeymoon-What not to miss!
- 9 10 days backpacking in Costa Rica
- 10 Food at Leon airport?
- 11 Food at Leon airport?
- 12 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 13 condos within walking distance of marina/downtown cabo???
- 14 Bosque del Cabo question-is Phillip good with kids?
- 15 Arco Iris or Fonda vela - Monteverde accommodation
- 16 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 17 La Casa Que Canta versus Capella Ixtapa
- 18 Tela and La Ceiba
- 19 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 20 March/April weather
- 21 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 22 Help! Belize or Costa Rica
- 23 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 24 One Week in Southern Belize
- 25 Costa Rica Vacation with child.