My husband and I are taking off for a MUCH needed couples week in June... we were able to exchange our time share for the Grand Solmar at Land's End Resort & Spa - It looks really lovely and gets good reviews. We have the One Bedroom suite - (can we leave tomorrow???) We have not been to Cabo in about 8 years...
Would love to know if you think a car is necessary with the location of that resort? In the past we have rented a car as we were staying on the "corridor" area - I am having a hard time visualizing where this resort is located in Cabo and would prefer not to rent a car due to the pricey insurance... but don't want to feel "trapped" ...
Any recommendations for dining in Cabo? Also any type of excursions? I know my husband will want to go fishing one day (I will not join) so any recommendation on that would be fantastic as well!
So excited for this time away!!! It has been a very long time since he and I have had a week vacation alone together...
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 바카라규칙【#HOT424。COM#】필리핀밤문화여행
- 2 윈스카지노노하우【#HOT424。COM#】필리핀공항카지노
- 3 라이브월드바카라【#HOT424。COM#】생활바카라
- 4 Returning home
- 5 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 6 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 7 Dr Simon Andrew Casey - Want to know about Mexican Culture ??
- 8 Cancun all inclusive
- 9 Ticket changes for Tikal - buy in advance at Banrural bank
- 10 Suggested destinations, Yucatan Peninsula, Xmas/NYE.
- 11 Advice Needed For a Trip to Belize
- 12 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 13 Your favorite Mayan sites?
- 14 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 15 Expired Mexican Passport going to Mexico
- 16 Recommendations for family vacation in Puerto Vallarta or other ideas???
- 17 White hair in Valladolid....
- 18 Roatan
- 19 One week in CR...stay in one area or divide time
- 20 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 21 Puerto Vallarta Easter Weekend 2017
- 22 Driving Time
- 23 Guanajuato
- 24 best new site in costa rica
- 25 Family of 13 travelling week of Christmas