My husband and I are taking off for a MUCH needed couples week in June... we were able to exchange our time share for the Grand Solmar at Land's End Resort & Spa - It looks really lovely and gets good reviews. We have the One Bedroom suite - (can we leave tomorrow???) We have not been to Cabo in about 8 years...
Would love to know if you think a car is necessary with the location of that resort? In the past we have rented a car as we were staying on the "corridor" area - I am having a hard time visualizing where this resort is located in Cabo and would prefer not to rent a car due to the pricey insurance... but don't want to feel "trapped" ...
Any recommendations for dining in Cabo? Also any type of excursions? I know my husband will want to go fishing one day (I will not join) so any recommendation on that would be fantastic as well!
So excited for this time away!!! It has been a very long time since he and I have had a week vacation alone together...
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Things to do in Cabo
- 2 New Year's Eve at Chichen Itza
- 3 driving down through mexico
- 4 Mayan Palace Timeshare Fraud
- 5 HELP! St.Croix or Cancun
- 6 Returning to Puerto Vallarta
- 7 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 8 Caravan Tour to Panama
- 9 Planning a trip to Panama
- 10 Merida - any recommendations for a good hotel
- 11 Riviera Maya vs Cancun for boogie boarding
- 12 Driving in Mexico
- 13 Ideas for our 2 weeks in Mexico over the Festive Season?
- 14 Costa Rica Newbie Xmas Week
- 15 unsafe?
- 16 Off the beaten path Playa Del Carmen
- 17 Getting around in Costa Rica
- 18 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!
- 19 Valle de Guadalupe, Baja California
- 20 Driving in Costa Rica
- 21 Playa Mujeres
- 22 zip line (and other activities) for (very) young kids in Guanacaste?
- 23 Destination for 3 kids under 5 - Cancun?
- 24 Sun, Sand and the Yucatan
- 25 driving colorado to costa rica