My husband and I are taking off for a MUCH needed couples week in June... we were able to exchange our time share for the Grand Solmar at Land's End Resort & Spa - It looks really lovely and gets good reviews. We have the One Bedroom suite - (can we leave tomorrow???) We have not been to Cabo in about 8 years...
Would love to know if you think a car is necessary with the location of that resort? In the past we have rented a car as we were staying on the "corridor" area - I am having a hard time visualizing where this resort is located in Cabo and would prefer not to rent a car due to the pricey insurance... but don't want to feel "trapped" ...
Any recommendations for dining in Cabo? Also any type of excursions? I know my husband will want to go fishing one day (I will not join) so any recommendation on that would be fantastic as well!
So excited for this time away!!! It has been a very long time since he and I have had a week vacation alone together...
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 How much should I worry about Zika!?
- 2 tour company in costa rica
- 3 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 4 Small casual wedding location on beautiful Costa Rican beach? Low-key
- 5 Mérida, Yucatán and Cancún, Quintana Roo
- 6 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 7 After Bosque del Cabo, where next?
- 8 Uvita or Puerto Viejo
- 9 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 10 Puerto Jiminez Costa Rica in July
- 11 Arenal area: Los Logos or Arenal Springs?
- 12 Costa Rica Itinerary - Help
- 13 Music Video
- 14 July Adventure
- 15 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 16 Guatemala trip in August?
- 17 Colonial Mexico for 1 Week - Help?
- 18 Driving Central America
- 19 Nicaragua -- connection
- 20 Driving in Mexico
- 21 june trip-help with itinerary
- 22 3 weeks on the west coast
- 23 Mexico destination for family vacation - not $$$$$
- 24 MEXICAN CAR RENTAL - YUCATAN
- 25 help from a Panamanian