My husband and I are taking off for a MUCH needed couples week in June... we were able to exchange our time share for the Grand Solmar at Land's End Resort & Spa - It looks really lovely and gets good reviews. We have the One Bedroom suite - (can we leave tomorrow???) We have not been to Cabo in about 8 years...
Would love to know if you think a car is necessary with the location of that resort? In the past we have rented a car as we were staying on the "corridor" area - I am having a hard time visualizing where this resort is located in Cabo and would prefer not to rent a car due to the pricey insurance... but don't want to feel "trapped" ...
Any recommendations for dining in Cabo? Also any type of excursions? I know my husband will want to go fishing one day (I will not join) so any recommendation on that would be fantastic as well!
So excited for this time away!!! It has been a very long time since he and I have had a week vacation alone together...
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 LEXMARK 1800:681:7208 installations CONTACT ☎ LEXMARK printer TEC*h 24/7
- 2 Getting to Chelem from Merida Airport
- 3 live from PV !
- 4 Belize itinerary help
- 5 Help choosing Spanish course / immersion in Southern Mexico
- 6 Heads up; Diversion pick pocket Cabo
- 7 Mexico
- 8 Nicaragua - Hurricane Nate damage??
- 9 Belize planning help
- 10 Another Yucatan trip report
- 11 Safe to drive in Cabo?
- 12 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 13 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 14 2017 SMA Trip
- 15 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 16 Recommended Mexico City Guidebook?
- 17 Honeymoon in January 2018
- 18 7 days in Costa Rica - Itinerary suggestions wanted
- 19 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 20 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 21 OK to travel to Zihua and Ixtapa?
- 22 US Citizen leaving Mexico without Passport
- 23 Bocas ??
- 24 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 25 San Luis Potosi & La Huasteca