My husband and I are taking off for a MUCH needed couples week in June... we were able to exchange our time share for the Grand Solmar at Land's End Resort & Spa - It looks really lovely and gets good reviews. We have the One Bedroom suite - (can we leave tomorrow???) We have not been to Cabo in about 8 years...
Would love to know if you think a car is necessary with the location of that resort? In the past we have rented a car as we were staying on the "corridor" area - I am having a hard time visualizing where this resort is located in Cabo and would prefer not to rent a car due to the pricey insurance... but don't want to feel "trapped" ...
Any recommendations for dining in Cabo? Also any type of excursions? I know my husband will want to go fishing one day (I will not join) so any recommendation on that would be fantastic as well!
So excited for this time away!!! It has been a very long time since he and I have had a week vacation alone together...
Cabo San Lucas - Grand Solmar at Land's End Resort & Spa
- 1 Playa Samara Costa Rica
- 2 Several Neat Attractions in Costa Rica
- 3 Roatan, Belize and Cozumel excursion ideas in November
- 4 FIRST TIME TO COSTA RICA -- experts please ((HELP))
- 5 Costa Rica Driver
- 6 please help!
- 7 Pedregal Area, Cabo San Lucas -- Help & Input!
- 8 Belize
- 9 Costa Rica
- 10 First trip to Belize.. help!
- 11 Costa Rica Rainforests
- 12 Just returned from Playa Del Carmen - have some new recs
- 13 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 14 Oaxaca or San Miguel de Allende
- 15 Costa Rica All Inclusive
- 16 Need help Planning Costa Rica Trip
- 17 Beaches in Costa Rica
- 18 Excellence Resort advice
- 19 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 20 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 21 Where's best to stay for scuba?
- 22 Bus from Guadalajara to Puerta Vallarta
- 23 Costa rica questions?
- 24 Baja California
- 25 SJO-Jaco beach transportation