My husband and I are taking off for a MUCH needed couples week in June... we were able to exchange our time share for the Grand Solmar at Land's End Resort & Spa - It looks really lovely and gets good reviews. We have the One Bedroom suite - (can we leave tomorrow???) We have not been to Cabo in about 8 years...
Would love to know if you think a car is necessary with the location of that resort? In the past we have rented a car as we were staying on the "corridor" area - I am having a hard time visualizing where this resort is located in Cabo and would prefer not to rent a car due to the pricey insurance... but don't want to feel "trapped" ...
Any recommendations for dining in Cabo? Also any type of excursions? I know my husband will want to go fishing one day (I will not join) so any recommendation on that would be fantastic as well!
So excited for this time away!!! It has been a very long time since he and I have had a week vacation alone together...
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Help with Riviera Maya trip
- 2 Trip to Panama with child(8 yrs) Thanksgiving 2015
- 3 February Vacation Destination with Young Kids
- 4 Transportation from Mexico City to Coyocan & ????
- 5 Cancun AI resorts
- 6 Valladolid/ Flamingos in Rio Lagartos
- 7 Advice on 3wk itinerary covering MX,GT,BZ by car
- 8 Layover in Mexico City
- 9 Pura Vida Trip Report
- 10 Cheap Airfare on United
- 11 Wonderful Memories with Granddaughter
- 12 First trip to Mexico...any help appreciated
- 13 Belize planning; independent vs package
- 14 A Weekend in Mexico DF: Suggestions Needed
- 15 Costa Rica itinerary and lodges -- please help
- 16 Cancun and Tulum
- 17 nice hotel between airport and Poas?
- 18 HELP! Overwhelmed by Costa Rica Trip
- 19 February in Costa Rica
- 20 Wild Planet Adventures
- 21 Gap Year Travels
- 22 Selva Verde question
- 23 San Blas for 3 nights in February
- 24 Guadalajara and Puerto Vallarta trip
- 25 Santa Teresa vs Montezuma in Costa Rica