We bought a house in Cabo and are looking for a furniture store. The idea is to rent out the house for the most part of the year. So we are looking for a furniture store with good prices. Also, are there stores that offer on-line shopping? I am not able to go to Cabo in the next few months which is why we need to order our forniture on-line. Maybe there are stores that offer free interior designer services if we are going to buy a lot of furniture from them?
Thank you in advance for all the replys)
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 PV: up the hill or closer to the beach?
- 2 Is it REALLY worth Including San Cristobal in my Yucatan Itinerary
- 3 Is it safe to travel to Cabo San Lucas
- 4 Mexico in 8 days
- 5 reliable car rental company??
- 6 17 & 18 year olds Spring Break?
- 7 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 8 Recent Headlines- Cancun
- 9 Puerto Vallarta o Cabo for Christmas break
- 10 Thanksgiving/Riviera Maya area/All Inclusive
- 11 Sayulita in September
- 12 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 13 Looking for tips (hotels/border crossing/pets) driving Denver to Costa Rica
- 14 Renting Car in Mexico
- 15 Car Rental in Cancun
- 16 Costa Rica
- 17 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 18 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 19 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 20 Which Tortuguero Lodge for 2 night visit in January?
- 21 Does Panama have anything Costa Rica doesn't? (Besides the canal)
- 22 Planning a trip to Panama
- 23 Los Suenos Itinerary
- 24 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 25 Driving from Mexico to Belize and Guatemala