my mom has a time share at Playa Grande and is treating my husband ( 60 ) and i(57) to a vacation May 1-8. We have never been there so any suggestions on must see, must do and restaurants, sites , discounts and travel to and from airport / travel to sites would be very appreciated . any other info for 1st timers would also be helpful. we like hiking ( med) , swimming, snorkeling( novice) , eating ( adventure with budget), culture and history , the water ( ocean /pool).. and chilling. thanks robyn
cabo san lucas
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 2 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 3 Learning Spanish online, anyone tried it?
- 4 Intercultura Samara Language School, and Safety in Samara
- 5 Belize
- 6 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 7 Planning trip to Panama
- 8 bicycle through central america
- 9 Copa Airlines?
- 10 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 11 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 12 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 13 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 14 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 15 Panama
- 16 Car Rental in Panama
- 17 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 18 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 19 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 20 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?
- 21 Costa Rica
- 22 Which of these locations?
- 23 Has anyone been to Tapalpa?
- 24 B & B in Oaxaca?
- 25 Dollar - Thriffty Terrible service, stealling money !!!