Just about ready to book the cabo trip. The big question is: if we go the last week of February/first week in March, what type of weather could we expect. Our main purpose for going to Cabo besides hearing how beautiful it is, is just to relax in the sun and enjoy. Can it be cool at that time of year? The last thing we want to do is be laying in the sun at the pool with a towel covering us to keep us from being cool. As always, Fodorite opinions are most valued. Thanks!
Cabo san lucas
- 1 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 2 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 3 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 4 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 5 Puerto Vallarta Mayan Palace
- 6 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 7 Cancun day trips
- 8 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 9 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 10 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?
- 11 help blue bay grand vs sandos riviera
- 12 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 13 Quick CR Trip Report
- 14 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya
- 15 CANCUN: Sandos Caracol Beach Resort & Spa, Riviera Maya
- 16 Where to stay on Mayan riviera?
- 17 Advice on trip to Costa Rica for myself and three late teenagers
- 18 Rental cars $s for Panama
- 19 Grand Mayan Palace - Nuevo Vallarta
- 20 Driving in Mexico
- 21 Sandos Playacar Beach Resort Cancun Mexico
- 22 After Tikal... suggestions?
- 23 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 24 Three weeks in August 2011 - trip report
- 25 Single parent signature