Just about ready to book the cabo trip. The big question is: if we go the last week of February/first week in March, what type of weather could we expect. Our main purpose for going to Cabo besides hearing how beautiful it is, is just to relax in the sun and enjoy. Can it be cool at that time of year? The last thing we want to do is be laying in the sun at the pool with a towel covering us to keep us from being cool. As always, Fodorite opinions are most valued. Thanks!
Cabo san lucas
- 1 Cheap Dog Clothes on sale
- 2 please help!
- 3 Roatan, Belize and Cozumel excursion ideas in November
- 4 Oaxaca or San Miguel de Allende
- 5 Belize
- 6 Costa Rica All Inclusive
- 7 Just returned from Playa Del Carmen - have some new recs
- 8 Need help Planning Costa Rica Trip
- 9 Beaches in Costa Rica
- 10 Excellence Resort advice
- 11 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 12 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 13 Where's best to stay for scuba?
- 14 Bus from Guadalajara to Puerta Vallarta
- 15 Costa rica questions?
- 16 Baja California
- 17 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 18 SJO-Jaco beach transportation
- 19 Motorcycles
- 20 Studying Abroad in Costa Rica
- 21 Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
- 22 Upcoming Costa Rica Honeymoon Trip!
- 23 Nude sunbathing advice
- 24 1st Time to CR
- 25 Central America Real Estate Jobs