We are planning on going to Cabo San Lucas the first part of November and staying at the Grand Solmar. Can anyone tell us what to expect in the way of crowds, especially, or weather that time of year? Are the timeshare sharks and other vendors any less active on the Pacific side? Thanks!
Cabo in November
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 2 time needed to depart San Jose airport
- 3 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 4 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 5 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 6 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 7 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 8 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 9 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 10 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 11 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 12 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 13 Belize Itinerary help!
- 14 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 15 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 16 Costa Rica Travel
- 17 Planning Mexico by February
- 18 Costa Rica best river rafting company
- 19 Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua or Costa Rica for a photography buff?
- 20 A Week in Montezuma
- 21 Mexico City Restaurant Recommendations
- 22 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 23 Book set in Panama
- 24 Puerto Vallarta trip Nov 2014
- 25 THE WESTIN LAGUNAMAR OCEAN RESORT VILLAS & SPA, CANCUN