I'm planning a bachelorette party for a group of 10 late-20s girls and I think we'd like to go to Cabo. I have a few questions, if anyone has been there your thoughts are appreciated!
1) Is it better to stay in San Jose del Cabo or Cabo San Lucas? (We'd like to go into town, clubbing etc)
2) If we do stay in San Jose, how much is a cab ride to Cabo San Lucas?
3) Is it better to visit in April or May?
4) What hotels (all-inclusives) do you recommend for the area?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.seremolynbuy.com/exoslim-reviews/
- 2 Cleaning marble structures with laser technology demonstrated
- 3 The most important natural stone trade fair in Brazil closed yesterday
- 4 Two days of work by the International Stone Summit
- 5 Two days of work by the International Stone Summit
- 6 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 7 Advice for 2 days in Mexico City
- 8 Mexico City and...?
- 9 Tamarindo for Seniors
- 10 Solo touring in Panama City
- 11 Traveling with a baby to Mexico
- 12 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 13 Driving in CR
- 14 Getting to Laguna San Ignacio from Wisconsin
- 15 Day trip from Merida - seeking recommendations
- 16 Recommendations for a Mexico City hotel needed
- 17 Tamarindo Sept
- 18 Actual beachfront hotels in Puerto Viejo de Talamanca???
- 19 Trip help -is MA necessary if I'm going to Osa?
- 20 Quepos and Manuel Antonio
- 21 4 hour tour in San Jose, Costa Rica
- 22 Need help for trip to Costa Rica in December
- 23 Nicest All inclusive for young children
- 24 Visit to Panama - all inclusive r&r combined with adventure ..
- 25 Renting Car in Mexico