I'm planning a bachelorette party for a group of 10 late-20s girls and I think we'd like to go to Cabo. I have a few questions, if anyone has been there your thoughts are appreciated!
1) Is it better to stay in San Jose del Cabo or Cabo San Lucas? (We'd like to go into town, clubbing etc)
2) If we do stay in San Jose, how much is a cab ride to Cabo San Lucas?
3) Is it better to visit in April or May?
4) What hotels (all-inclusives) do you recommend for the area?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Layover in San Salvador
- 2 Costa Rica in Christmas 2016
- 3 day trips from Mexico City
- 4 Destination for 3 kids under 5 - Cancun?
- 5 Amazing..
- 6 help from a Panamanian
- 7 Dynamic Airways = LAX to Cancun
- 8 Hotel Recommendation for Riviera Maya please help!
- 9 Cancun Beach Snorkeling 6/2016
- 10 Playa del carmen - airbnb
- 11 Looking for Good Remote Study Location
- 12 advice for costa rica about tennagers .
- 13 Pearl Keys
- 14 Transportation from the Royal Playa Del Carmen to Iberostar Grand Pariso
- 15 Mexico destination for family vacation - not $$$$$
- 16 Stop at La Paz in route to La Fortuna?
- 17 Niaragua Adventures: Beware of the Small Print
- 18 Grand sunset princess (playa del carmen)
- 19 Picky traveler looking for a hidden gem
- 20 Honeymoon in mid-September?
- 21 Hotel Recommendations for Costa Rica
- 22 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 23 Food cost for Caye Caulker, Belize or the islands?
- 24 Do NOT use ALAMO
- 25 Costa Rica- July trip