I'm planning a bachelorette party for a group of 10 late-20s girls and I think we'd like to go to Cabo. I have a few questions, if anyone has been there your thoughts are appreciated!
1) Is it better to stay in San Jose del Cabo or Cabo San Lucas? (We'd like to go into town, clubbing etc)
2) If we do stay in San Jose, how much is a cab ride to Cabo San Lucas?
3) Is it better to visit in April or May?
4) What hotels (all-inclusives) do you recommend for the area?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 주식공부사이트 중국주식사이트 n1inve.com
- 2 Cancun all inclusive
- 3 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 4 Returning home
- 5 Advice Needed For a Trip to Belize
- 6 Suggested destinations, Yucatan Peninsula, Xmas/NYE.
- 7 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 8 Your favorite Mayan sites?
- 9 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 10 Expired Mexican Passport going to Mexico
- 11 Recommendations for family vacation in Puerto Vallarta or other ideas???
- 12 White hair in Valladolid....
- 13 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 14 Roatan
- 15 One week in CR...stay in one area or divide time
- 16 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 17 Puerto Vallarta Easter Weekend 2017
- 18 Driving Time
- 19 Guanajuato
- 20 best new site in costa rica
- 21 Family of 13 travelling week of Christmas
- 22 Help with open jaw itinerary Oaxaca to beach
- 23 Costa Rica
- 24 Gran Caribe Resort
- 25 Some questions about Belize