I'm planning a bachelorette party for a group of 10 late-20s girls and I think we'd like to go to Cabo. I have a few questions, if anyone has been there your thoughts are appreciated!
1) Is it better to stay in San Jose del Cabo or Cabo San Lucas? (We'd like to go into town, clubbing etc)
2) If we do stay in San Jose, how much is a cab ride to Cabo San Lucas?
3) Is it better to visit in April or May?
4) What hotels (all-inclusives) do you recommend for the area?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 2 Spanish speaking city to spend August 2017?
- 3 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 4 Mexico in March - questions
- 5 Nicaragua - dividing time between Leon and Granada
- 6 Adventures in Portobelo, Panama
- 7 Private Fishing/Snorkeling boat in Playa del Carmen
- 8 Costa Rica With Kids-Recommendations Requested
- 9 travel in Yucatan
- 10 Driving through Mexico to Belize
- 11 Police Harassment in Cancun
- 12 Gay Places in San Pedro Belize
- 13 AI Child-Friendly Tulum Vicinity (30+ mi)
- 14 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 15 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 16 What is the best place to visit in Costa Rica for 18 year olds?
- 17 Insect Repellent, Sunscreen in Belize?
- 18 Muyil Ruins and Sian Ka'an Biosphere, Meixco
- 19 Brunch / Lunch for 8 with fix price?
- 20 Another Yucatan trip report
- 21 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 22 Cabo San Lucas weather in November
- 23 Chichen Itza - Yucatan, Mexico
- 24 Hotels on Playa Los Muertos in PV
- 25 Excursions in Playa del Carmen