I am going to be staying at las ventanas al paraiso and would like advice on airport transfers. The hotel charges $150 one way which seems astronomical to me. Would it be better to hire a car or is relatively easy to get cabs.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://reviverxtry.com/kerave-hair-be/
- 2 Cancun - low key beach suggestions
- 3 Best driving routes in Costa Rica
- 4 Driving in CR
- 5 Rental car - Lost driver's license! Help!
- 6 Sirena Station hike Drake Bay
- 7 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 8 unsafe?
- 9 Five Nights in Mexico City: A July Travel Fix
- 10 One week home-stay/ language school during hoilday
- 11 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 12 Nicaragua-avoid if you can
- 13 Riviera Maya driving safety
- 14 Moon Palace in Cancun
- 15 Belize With Baby & Toddler
- 16 Terrible location for Ocean Maya Royale
- 17 Bosque Del Cabo/Corcovado
- 18 Another question re. Merida car hire - Unirent?
- 19 Non tourist beach in December
- 20 Driving in Mexico
- 21 Sending things back home.
- 22 Back from Isla Mujeres
- 23 How many nights Santa Elena / CI / Valladolid?
- 24 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 25 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!