I am going to be staying at las ventanas al paraiso and would like advice on airport transfers. The hotel charges $150 one way which seems astronomical to me. Would it be better to hire a car or is relatively easy to get cabs.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Mayan Palace Nuevo Vallarta
- 2 Playa Paraiso Beach, Tulum
- 3 Mold in Cancun/Mayan Palace
- 4 Mayan Palace Rivieria Mayan Resort
- 5 Mayan Palace - Riveria Del Maya
- 6 Mayan Palace - PDC Transportation
- 7 Mayan Palace Timeshare Fraud
- 8 Exploring Ek' Balam & X'canche Cenote
- 9 Costa Rica Itinerary with Kids
- 10 8 Night Trip to Belize
- 11 Suze- Just curious Suites Plaza del Rio
- 12 PV Easter Weekend 2017
- 13 Pesos for Dollars exchange
- 14 Royal Hideaway construction
- 15 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 16 Western Caribbean Cruise Question
- 17 Costa Rica limited mobility issues...
- 18 PDC Blue Parrot shooting
- 19 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 20 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 21 3rd-10th april
- 22 May in Central America
- 23 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 24 Ixtapa Zihua safety
- 25 Four night is PV