I am going to be staying at las ventanas al paraiso and would like advice on airport transfers. The hotel charges $150 one way which seems astronomical to me. Would it be better to hire a car or is relatively easy to get cabs.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Buy Quality and fake passport (email@example.com)
- 2 Glover's ongoing report on Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua
- 3 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 4 STAY AWAY FROM AMERICA CAR RENTAL!!
- 5 Belize, Rotaan, Cozumel - WHAT TO DO?? HELP!!
- 6 Visit to Xela, Antigua, Atitlan
- 7 Entertaining young children in Tulum/Akumal
- 8 Tour/Excursion operators Arenal & Manuel Antonio
- 9 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 10 A WHALE Of A TALE
- 11 Panama made us Panamaniacs, Trip Report Dec/Jan 2015-16
- 12 Fonda Vela
- 13 Need help w/mother/daughter 3 day side excursion
- 14 mexico vs dominican republic vacation
- 15 Privat Tour Options for Chichen itza + Tulum
- 16 Mosquitoes and the Zika virus
- 17 Cancun 7 day trip advice needed
- 18 Driver needed for Panama City
- 19 Costa Rica Cruise - Part 3
- 20 Warm Temp for Snorkling
- 21 Cruise to Costa Rica 2016
- 22 Costa Rica Cruise - Details
- 23 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 24 Help us plan a Mayan Ruins plus Wildlife trip
- 25 Planning ~$1000/person AI vacation from DC