I am going to be staying at las ventanas al paraiso and would like advice on airport transfers. The hotel charges $150 one way which seems astronomical to me. Would it be better to hire a car or is relatively easy to get cabs.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Avoiding mosquitos at all inclusive in Riviera Maya?
- 2 Copa Airlines?
- 3 Going to Ixtapa & Zihue mid July
- 4 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 5 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 6 Favorite Surf Towns in Central America
- 7 2 weeks in Mexico in September - any advice?
- 8 Tulum (camping)
- 9 Seaweed in Cancun. Royalton Riviera July 2015
- 10 Mexico City - an underrated destination
- 11 Suggestions for tour for last day
- 12 Connection in Mexico City from Buenos Aires to Los Angeles. Enough time?
- 13 Riviera Maya
- 14 Excursions
- 15 Amazing vacation in Panama
- 16 Costa Rica & Nicaragua in 16days ?
- 17 How early to book Mexico vacation from SF?
- 18 Peurto Escondido or PV (please help!)
- 19 Costa Rica 8 days in Feb
- 20 Eric Brahms
- 21 Where to stay in Oaxaca, Mexico?
- 22 River Lodge in Costa Rica?
- 23 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 24 Cancel a timeshare
- 25 Suze Posada de Roger