I am going to be staying at las ventanas al paraiso and would like advice on airport transfers. The hotel charges $150 one way which seems astronomical to me. Would it be better to hire a car or is relatively easy to get cabs.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 2 Costa Rica with 2 year old and 9 month old
- 3 Fishing around Arenal
- 4 First time CR intinerary help
- 5 Amazing..
- 6 dental implants
- 7 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 8 Costa Rica- July trip
- 9 Santa Cruze Hualtuco
- 10 Do you need ID to use buses between cities in Mexico?
- 11 Puerto Vallarta with Kids
- 12 Amazing trip to Costa Rica with kids
- 13 Mexico -- how many ruins?
- 14 help from a Panamanian
- 15 Best Panama beach area?
- 16 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 17 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 18 Guanacaste
- 19 Restaurant Raves Puerto Vallarta
- 20 Riu Cancun
- 21 Help with itinerary 2 week trip to Mexico
- 22 Passport expires soon
- 23 Los Algodones Baja Mexico
- 24 Need Suggestions for Guatemala
- 25 Is it really worth it to go all the way to Placencia?