I am going to be staying at las ventanas al paraiso and would like advice on airport transfers. The hotel charges $150 one way which seems astronomical to me. Would it be better to hire a car or is relatively easy to get cabs.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 %18-0084-16436)))
- 2 18008416436
- 3 Mérida, Yucatán and Cancún, Quintana Roo
- 4 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 5 Uvita or Puerto Viejo
- 6 After Bosque del Cabo, where next?
- 7 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 8 Puerto Jiminez Costa Rica in July
- 9 Arenal area: Los Logos or Arenal Springs?
- 10 Costa Rica Itinerary - Help
- 11 Music Video
- 12 July Adventure
- 13 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 14 Guatemala trip in August?
- 15 Colonial Mexico for 1 Week - Help?
- 16 Driving Central America
- 17 Nicaragua -- connection
- 18 Driving in Mexico
- 19 june trip-help with itinerary
- 20 3 weeks on the west coast
- 21 Mexico destination for family vacation - not $$$$$
- 22 MEXICAN CAR RENTAL - YUCATAN
- 23 help from a Panamanian
- 24 Costa Rica Vacation Ideas 8 nights
- 25 Costa Rica Guanacaste Region and Reserva Conchal