I am going to be staying at las ventanas al paraiso and would like advice on airport transfers. The hotel charges $150 one way which seems astronomical to me. Would it be better to hire a car or is relatively easy to get cabs.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 NEED HELP WITH DAY OF THE DEAD AND BUTTERFLIES TRIP
- 2 Costa Rica or Nicaragua?
- 3 Traveling to Central America
- 4 Uncrowded Experience in Yucatan
- 5 Guatemala trip tribute Part II
- 6 30th wedding anniversary trip planning - Mexico
- 7 Getting around in Costa Rica
- 8 Two active couples looking for accommodations in Costa Rica
- 9 Costa Rica - Staying in Playa Hermosa??
- 10 Guanajuato
- 11 Costa Rica January
- 12 Need a 2 bedroom hotel room in Historical district
- 13 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 14 Shopping
- 15 Off the beaten path Playa Del Carmen
- 16 Yucatan travel guide recommendations
- 17 Driving in Belize
- 18 Mexico itinerary for 8-9 days
- 19 Guatemala trip tribute Part I
- 20 Roatan
- 21 Mexico City and...?
- 22 Nicaragua-avoid if you can
- 23 Isla Mujeres over Thanksgiving
- 24 First time to cabo helP??
- 25 driving colorado to costa rica