Has anyone stayed in any of the inexpensive "cabinas" in Uvita? I am looking at Villa Hegalva, Cabinas Las Gemelas, Cabinas Punta Uvita, Cabinas Los Laureles and/or El Cocotico. Can anyone shed any light on any of these places? We are not looking for a lot of frills. We want a basic, safe place to crash for a couple of nights. We will be in Costa Rica 30 days, hitting Uvita for 2-3 days. Thanks for your input! "We" is comprised of three women and three kids for this portion of ther trip. Thanks again.
Julie, the tica traveler
Cabinas in Uvita
- 1 First trip to Belize.. help!
- 2 Costa Rica Rainforests
- 3 Just returned from Playa Del Carmen - have some new recs
- 4 please help!
- 5 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 6 Roatan, Belize and Cozumel excursion ideas in November
- 7 Oaxaca or San Miguel de Allende
- 8 Belize
- 9 Costa Rica All Inclusive
- 10 Need help Planning Costa Rica Trip
- 11 Beaches in Costa Rica
- 12 Excellence Resort advice
- 13 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 14 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 15 Where's best to stay for scuba?
- 16 Bus from Guadalajara to Puerta Vallarta
- 17 Costa rica questions?
- 18 Baja California
- 19 SJO-Jaco beach transportation
- 20 Motorcycles
- 21 Studying Abroad in Costa Rica
- 22 Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
- 23 Upcoming Costa Rica Honeymoon Trip!
- 24 Nude sunbathing advice
- 25 1st Time to CR