We will be traveling from Antigua to Coban, to Flores, to Tikal and back to Flores and then to Coban. From Coban we will return to Antigua and then to Atitlan by bus. Is there a comfortable bus line to take us on the long journeys from Guatemala City to Coban and Coban to Flores, in particular? We don't mind the mini-bus for 2 and 3 hour rides, but would like a more comfortable bus for the longer trips. If you know the approximate tariffs we'd like to know that as well.
Bus Transportation in Guatemala
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica questions
- 2 Mextrotter
- 3 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 4 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 5 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 6 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 7 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 8 CAR RENTAL 4WD COSTA RICA
- 9 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 10 How to Reach Cancun Tourists
- 11 Costa Rica Osa Questions
- 12 Back from Bosque del Cabo
- 13 costa rica
- 14 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 15 Costa Rica during Easter week?
- 16 Car rental Cancun
- 17 Three week backpacking adventure with kids….
- 18 Christmas in Puebla?
- 19 Volcanogirl Goes to Belize
- 20 Ideas for a graduation trip for 18 yr old
- 21 Thinking of Merida for 10 days or so this fall. Have some questions.
- 22 Viceroy Riviera Maya
- 23 Single Girl 50's looking for AI in Costa Rica
- 24 Driving from San Jose to Uvita-Suggestions for Fabulous Lunch Stop
- 25 Costa Rica Itinerary Help