I am flying into the Pavos airport at San Jose, but flying out of SJO. Is there a bus that runs between the airports, or will I have to take a taxi?
Thanks for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Uncrowded Experience in Yucatan
- 2 Getting around in Costa Rica
- 3 NEED HELP WITH DAY OF THE DEAD AND BUTTERFLIES TRIP
- 4 Two active couples looking for accommodations in Costa Rica
- 5 Costa Rica - Staying in Playa Hermosa??
- 6 Guanajuato
- 7 Costa Rica January
- 8 Need a 2 bedroom hotel room in Historical district
- 9 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 10 Shopping
- 11 Off the beaten path Playa Del Carmen
- 12 Yucatan travel guide recommendations
- 13 Driving in Belize
- 14 30th wedding anniversary trip planning - Mexico
- 15 Mexico itinerary for 8-9 days
- 16 Guatemala trip tribute Part I
- 17 Guatemala trip tribute Part II
- 18 Roatan
- 19 Mexico City and...?
- 20 Nicaragua-avoid if you can
- 21 Isla Mujeres over Thanksgiving
- 22 First time to cabo helP??
- 23 driving colorado to costa rica
- 24 6 months - too much?
- 25 Cancun Transfer Timing