I am flying into the Pavos airport at San Jose, but flying out of SJO. Is there a bus that runs between the airports, or will I have to take a taxi?
Thanks for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica itinerary and lodges -- please help
- 2 Honeymoon August 2016
- 3 First trip to Mexico...any help appreciated
- 4 Help with Riviera Maya trip
- 5 Cancun Time share fraud to new level - Be aware
- 6 Transportation Riviera Maya
- 7 public transporatation from Guadalajara to Ajijic
- 8 Mexico City weather
- 9 February Vacation Destination with Young Kids
- 10 Pura Vida Trip Report
- 11 Trip to Panama with child(8 yrs) Thanksgiving 2015
- 12 Transportation from Mexico City to Coyocan & ????
- 13 Cancun AI resorts
- 14 Valladolid/ Flamingos in Rio Lagartos
- 15 Advice on 3wk itinerary covering MX,GT,BZ by car
- 16 Layover in Mexico City
- 17 Cheap Airfare on United
- 18 Wonderful Memories with Granddaughter
- 19 Belize planning; independent vs package
- 20 A Weekend in Mexico DF: Suggestions Needed
- 21 Cancun and Tulum
- 22 nice hotel between airport and Poas?
- 23 HELP! Overwhelmed by Costa Rica Trip
- 24 February in Costa Rica
- 25 Wild Planet Adventures