Our family is traveling to Mexico on vacation later this month. I take several prescription medicines and also supplements for a couple of medical conditions. Does anyone know for what I need to bring (if anything) to prevent problems with customs? Should I bring the prescription bottles or can I just bring my usual daily pill case? Thanks so much for any advice!
Bringing prescription meds (and supplements) into Mexico
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 High Quality Passports,Driver's License,ID Cards
- 2 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 3 Tamarindo CR = best for us?
- 4 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 5 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 6 Colorful large parrots in flocks
- 7 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 8 White water rafting the Pacuare River April
- 9 Exotic birds migrating locations
- 10 Looking for a quiet vacation spot on the Caribbean side of Mexico
- 11 Riu vs Westin?
- 12 Sim card and power
- 13 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 14 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 15 Mexico region question
- 16 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 17 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 18 Costa rica help
- 19 car rental companies
- 20 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 21 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 22 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 23 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 24 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 25 cozumel tennis