We will be in Costa Rica this summer and we all have snorkel gear. Bad snorkeling (as I know Costa Rica isn't the greatest for it) is still better than no snorkeling. But we have a weight limit on the Sansa flight to Puerto Jimenez (where we are for four days before we go to Bosque del Cabo) and so I'm wondering if it's worth it to pack it (if it fits at all which after all it might not). After Bosque del Cabo we fly to Playa Conchal for four days, then to Arenal (where I know we don't need snorkel gear!). Kids are 10 and 12 and good swimmers if that matters.
Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 2 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 3 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 4 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 5 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 6 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 7 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 8 Belize Itinerary help!
- 9 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 10 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 11 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 12 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 13 Costa Rica Travel
- 14 Planning Mexico by February
- 15 Costa Rica best river rafting company
- 16 Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua or Costa Rica for a photography buff?
- 17 A Week in Montezuma
- 18 Mexico City Restaurant Recommendations
- 19 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 20 Book set in Panama
- 21 Puerto Vallarta trip Nov 2014
- 22 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 23 THE WESTIN LAGUNAMAR OCEAN RESORT VILLAS & SPA, CANCUN
- 24 Rental car at Liberia Airport
- 25 Private Driver needed SJO to Limon