We will be in Costa Rica this summer and we all have snorkel gear. Bad snorkeling (as I know Costa Rica isn't the greatest for it) is still better than no snorkeling. But we have a weight limit on the Sansa flight to Puerto Jimenez (where we are for four days before we go to Bosque del Cabo) and so I'm wondering if it's worth it to pack it (if it fits at all which after all it might not). After Bosque del Cabo we fly to Playa Conchal for four days, then to Arenal (where I know we don't need snorkel gear!). Kids are 10 and 12 and good swimmers if that matters.
Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 2 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 3 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 4 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 5 White water rafting the Pacuare River April
- 6 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 7 Mexico region question
- 8 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 9 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 10 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 11 Costa rica help
- 12 car rental companies
- 13 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 14 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 15 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 16 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 17 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 18 cozumel tennis
- 19 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 20 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 21 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 22 Baja California
- 23 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 24 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 25 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ