We were hoping to be in PDC from January 4 through January 11. Will we notice that the BPM festival is going on by way of noise and crowds? Should we plan to go elsewhere in Mexico just because of that?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Trip to Punta de Mita in January and need help with planning
- 2 Camera & Accessories
- 3 Day pass at Arenal Observatory Lodge
- 4 Savegre Hotel
- 5 Wildlife in Belize
- 6 Where to eat in Costa Rica
- 7 Central America Safety?! Any suggestions will help.
- 8 Will anyone be in Oaxaca, 9/21-10/10?
- 9 Costa Rica
- 10 TranquilSeas Roatan - feedback or suggestions?
- 11 Help needed - Riviera Maya or Puerto Plata in Feb
- 12 Westjet flights to Merida
- 13 Land Border & Monterrey to Mexican Language School & Side Trips
- 14 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 15 Riviera Maya seaweed problem....
- 16 Safety for swimming in ocean
- 17 Wedding catering in San Miguel de Allende
- 18 Five Nights in Mexico City: A July Travel Fix
- 19 Belize - Where to Go?
- 20 Belize Trip Report - Lamanai Outpost Lodge and Tranquility Bay Resort
- 21 Best rain forest guide and Tour companies for Rafting and Canopy in Arenal
- 22 Arenal Observatory Lodge?
- 23 Costa Rica or Belize with kids in late August/early September?
- 24 Marquis Resort the Corridor Baja
- 25 Nicaraguan Beaches