I'm having a hard time deciding on this one....I REALLY want to stay at the Bosque del Cabo, I want to experience the flora and fauna as much as possible on my trip to Costa Rica. The price though is kind of prohibitive to me....$255 per person per night for my husband and myself. I really don't want to stay in a tent though either (55 this year and have spent most of my vacations in tents) Will I be kicking myself for not staying there? We are also spending nights in San Gerardo de Dota, Uvita and La Fortuna. We're staying over the Christmas holiday so I need to make up my mind quickly in order to get a reservation....Thanks, Tammy
Bosque del Cabo...to do or other suggestions....
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 2 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 3 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 4 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 5 White water rafting the Pacuare River April
- 6 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 7 Mexico region question
- 8 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 9 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 10 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 11 Costa rica help
- 12 car rental companies
- 13 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 14 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 15 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 16 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 17 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 18 cozumel tennis
- 19 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 20 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 21 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 22 Baja California
- 23 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 24 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 25 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ